drinking: blue alcopops with a straw and cosmopolitans

drunk rating: 8

seen: in a flat

when: today, just after 2am

vomiting: copiously

drunk rating: 10

happy birthday! :D[/quote']

:laughing: Oh dear!

Definitely not one of my finer moments...

you're an excellent drunk! much like me, you appear to just reach a point in the night where the world collapses and bed's the best option. craig, on the other hand, can just keep going and going and going....

actually, my favourite thing, not that i found it funny at all or anything, nope, was that sort of heartfelt, strangled sigh of despair you did everytime we continued the conversation onto another subject :)

but then who am i to laugh. i remember passing out on my bedroom floor during a 'get in the muthafuckin ring' interview/party at the fudge flat as hardcore mel pinned jonny lucifers boxershorts to my wall and kai took photos. or something.

you're an excellent drunk! much like me' date=' you appear to just reach a point in the night where the world collapses and bed's the best option. craig, on the other hand, can just keep going and going and going....

actually, my favourite thing, not that i found it funny at all or anything, nope, was that sort of heartfelt, strangled sigh of despair you did everytime we continued the conversation onto another subject :)

but then who am i to laugh. i remember passing out on my bedroom floor during a 'get in the muthafuckin ring' interview/party at the fudge flat as hardcore mel pinned jonny lucifers boxershorts to my wall and kai took photos. or something.[/quote']

Jonny Lucifer has boxer shorts?! o_O

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

She hasn't been spotted yet... but soon will be:

Where? Station Hotel

When? Friday night, 8.30pm

With? Hopefully lots of friends (including my Deadloss mother fucking lads?)

Why? She's finally turning "old", and having a ceilidh to mourn the loss of her young years...

Drunkeness? Off the scale.

Cake? yes.

Rachie...before you getb TOO old, and start forgetting stuff....could I get a wee bit of advice??

My cello bridge broke, and I bought a replacement, but according to the 'net it's a lot of hassle 'fitting' it. I was just going to file the feet to shape and stick it under the strings...would this result in a bust cello? (I'm not fussed about the sound being great as i can't play it in any way recognisable to man). :)

I'd recommend you got a luthier or someone who knows what they're about to fix it. Does Malcolm Bolton still teach violin at Cults? Speak to him about it, I'm sure he'd be happy to sort it for you.

If it were my own 'cello I'd certainly not feel happy about doing it myself. Changing strings is one thing, but changing the "hardware" of the instrument itself is another. Hope that helps.