aberdeen-music

capdown

kirkt

Guest Scott 5FD

Captain Everything! play here loads coz they are the best band ever. tis true. and they always get a good crowd.

CapDown were fucking awesome when i saw them. skanked the night away with missdawn. they are now in my top 5 favourite bands ever.

Oh yes Capdown should definately play Aberdeen it wouls be fuckin awsome. In fact why don't the council invest in a really good music venue, like Glasgow has(about ten of), and attract big bands to play it would be ace! I'm talkin noFX, Rancid, Dead Kennedy's etc. would rock and make my life so much better and my bank account happy!

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by purplefrodo:

Dead Kennedy's

they were meant to play here last year at the Forum, but cancelled coz their guitarisy broke a finger or something. pussy.

they still played shows on the tour tho, just not Aberdeen.

well the council have got the lemon tree and the music hall...music hall is shite tho but hey less than jake played...

If you think Capdown are good tho, wait till you see Freaks Union...if you like Rancid, Anti-Flag, Leatherface, Hot Water Music or Strike Anywhere (with bits of ska) then you'll love these!

i've seen them 15 times! ha. in yer face!

they're fuckng awesome, why would you think they wouldn't be coming back up to aberdeen? They've been touring for God knows how many years straight! They'll come back.

*waits for ross to come on and post how many times he's seen them! (more than me :p)*

for the record i've played with two broken fingers -and im a drummer! :rockon: