aberdeen-music

Now, no arguments (another guitarist thread)

Hog

Guest Gregor Ascension

were the last ones i posted up for you not good enough?

anyway, start with yngwie malmsteen and move on from there. i would recommened a site called theshredzone.com, has links to loads of amazing guitarist.

were the last ones i posted up for you not good enough?

anyway' date=' start with yngwie malmsteen and move on from there. i would recommened a site called theshredzone.com, has links to loads of amazing guitarist.[/quote']

Just too slow (kidding). Checked out that Romeo dude, he looks like a fat hamster but fuck he can play that guitar!

Guest Gregor Ascension
Just too slow (kidding). Checked out that Romeo dude' date=' he looks like a fat hamster but fuck he can play that guitar![/quote']

this is true, but i dont think Romeo went to the school of 'look good before you play good', unlike alot of people i could mention.

this is true' date=' but i dont think Romeo went to the school of 'look good before you play good', unlike alot of people i could mention.[/quote']

Although I agree with that statement, it doesn't stop michael j Romeo from being a fat bastard who clearly ate all the pies... and then ordered some more from tesco's online cos he'd aleady eaten them all.

Great guitarist though.

My brother says that romeo and russell allan are even fatter in person, after seeing them live.

Guest Gregor Ascension
i still dont understand y a person has to look good before playing well. since when we listen with our eyes?

oh dear oh dear. heard of motley crue at all?