aberdeen-music

todays football

Only 3 points ahead of celtic and they still have to face them. I know we're only 9 games in but if Celtic beat win I think that could be the bubble burst as far as winning the league's concerned, but they will qualify for Europe. The league has been more exciting so far with hearts doing so well and the fact that the huns have lost so many at this stage but I think they will find their feet before it's too late and finish 2nd.

Prediction:

1st Celtic

2nd Rangers

3rd Hearts

4th Hibs

5th Dons

6th Kilmarnock

7th Motherwell

8th Inverness

9th Falkirk

10th Dundee Utd

11th Dunfermline

12th Livingston

I will probably be nowhere near accurate come May but that's how I think it will end.

Prediction:

1st Celtic

2nd Rangers

3rd Hearts

4th Hibs

5th Dons

6th Kilmarnock

7th Motherwell

8th Inverness

9th Falkirk

10th Dundee Utd

11th Dunfermline

12th Livingston

I will probably be nowhere near accurate come May but that's how I think it will end.

Swap falkirk and utd and im with you

I think Hearts will be second and still be in the cahse for the title for most of the season

I think I speak for every football fan by hoping that they are still thereabouts come May but I really don't think they'll keep up the good run.

I was kinda pissed off to read what Pressley said in todays sun. They came back from 2 goals down with 10 men and that any other team would've just crumbled. Didn't he read the sunday papers? Am I right or did the dons not overcome the same deficit with the same amount of players to a team that are way better than Falkirk in my opinion? What an arrogant twat.