aberdeen-music

What if Iraq won?

Mouse

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Was it really that hard?

Nick Griffin' date=' as I'm sure you're aware, is the leader of the BNP. The BNP are a bunch of racists/facists and the under-educated. I was implying that your thread here was started from the same mindset as that of the BNP. Uninformed and mindless.

Simple enough, see?[/quote']

Well sorry for not being a no it all like yourself.

So the BNP starts threads like this on the Wasteland, is that what your implying?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

So the BNP starts threads like this on the Wasteland' date=' is that what your implying?[/quote']

You've only yourself to blame, quite honestly. It might seem amusing on the surface, but there's a dark undercurrent of ignorance and intolerance there.

Guest tv tanned

So the BNP starts threads like this on the Wasteland' date=' is that what your implying?[/quote']

1. KNOW not NO

2. YOU'RE not YOUR

And clearly TC is not implying the BNP starts threads on the Wasteland, I mean for heaven's sake.

They do, however, flame messageboards with anti-muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-ethnic minority material in a bid to spread their message.

The pictures you posted were not amusing, not even slightly, since the 'what if Iraq won' question implies that the Iraq War was about the Iraqis trying to subsume Western culture, when that is patently absurd as a suggestion.

In any case, it is clear from ongoing events that nobody has 'won' the war in Iraq. If anything the only winners have been the terrorists.

Well I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Every other forum I seen it on thought it was funny so didn't see the harm in posting it up here.

No need for people to try make it personal and make me look stupid because I ain't, but then some people on here seem to be too far up their own asses it has to be said

Guest tv tanned
Well I'm sorry if it offended anyone. Every other forum I seen it on thought it was funny so didn't see the harm in posting it up here.

No need for people to try make it personal and make me look stupid because I ain't' date=' but then some people on here seem to be too far up their own asses it has to be said[/quote']

A rather long-winded way of apologising, and I note that in the true spirit of someone who cannot accept their misjudgement you are implying that somehow we are all to blame for not finding it funny.

Far better to accept your misjudgement and move on, than trying to attack people for having some sort of moral sensibility.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I am accepting I may of offended people. What I'm not accepting is people trying to make it personal and seem like I have committed an almighty sin.

Didn't see anyone making it "personal". Some people, myself included, think you fucked up by posting that. No harm done, as long as you understand how that might rub some people up the wrong way.