aberdeen-music

Totally Unique Event Upstairs in the Lemon Tree

chilli

Your a bigger tease than little Melissa from second year at School. She was a right little minx but nothing on you! Andy and me will be along suitably pissed and ready for some big gasps!

XXXXXXX

:D

health & safety will have to clear you both, b4 you can work on you sewing machines

dearie. LT has standards to maintain.

Would that be a Ziggy-zaggy stitch' date=' Andy?

How come you're so darned domesticated anyways?

I'm looking forward to tonight...it'll certainly be different!! It's just a pity the Needles aren't supporting.[/quote']

Attention Alan! There has been a change of venue. It will now take place in Stonehaven so you should go there tonight :p

Nice

Sold out by 9.30. Theatre looked great and the whole thing was fab. I mean, this sort of thing taking place in Aberdeen, get in! The Aberdeen factor did kick in though as the Lemon Tree managed to throw in a damp squib by having a bar shut at 11pm on a Saturday night and run out of beers?! Over 100 people sitting around milking the drips in their glasses until after 12!!!!! Daft organisation! As an event, 'Found' pulled off a blinder and well done to all that were involved (apart from the licensing person) More events like these please! :up::up::up:

(From now on I am going to insist that they name check my bleedin drumming that has been copiusly sampled! The monkey's) :D