aberdeen-music

CARIBOU (formerly Manitoba) plus The Russian Futurists

chilli

coming very soon...................in fact its a week tomorrow

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ah thats better the faces above, reminded me of everyone faces during & after Caribou

the last time he played here.

n.b. catch Caribou this time as he won't be back for a good while (FACT)

n.n.1. The Russian Futurists will be a wonderful support

yet another top quality show in Aberdeen!

caribou are one of THE BEST bands we have seen this year and we are thoroughly wet about the prospect of seeing them again.

i remember that last gig they did and leaving the venue feeling truly inspired with a grin the size of britian

i think 99.9% of the venue bought some merch too!!

god damn it, im going to be in glasgow, jim was telling me tonite that i shouuld definatley go because it was the best.........! GRRRR! why do i have to go stay with my sister this week :'(

Are there still plenty tickets? I'm still not sure if I can make it. Will I be able to get a ticket on the door?

yes plenty tickets on the door, slow tickets sales leading up to the EVENT, but have been selling well since saturday. it will be worth the entry alone to get your hands on

the pre-DVD.

Dan especially requested an Aberdeen date in view of his very warm reception last time.

if we don't build audience he won't be back to Aberdeen late 06 early 07 when the new CD is out. so if you can come along

what a show' date=' what a crowd, what a night

great to see caribou getting the crowd and reception he/they deserve

superb![/quote']

yet another artist saying the tunnels aberdeen gig was their best uk date last time

& also of those dates so far this time, this says a lot................ hope those that bought

the DVD enjoy it.