aberdeen-music

Acoustic @ Belmont Cinema Bar.... This Wednesday

Pancho

Acoustic @ Belmont Cinema Bar.... This Wednesday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Acoustic music every week from 9pm onwards in the Belmont Cinema Bar (Downstairs).Come by! have a drink and watch some of aberdeen's best acoustic talent....for free....

Wednesday 31st August

Niall Slater (Reasons Are Red)

Steven Rainey (Dedalus)

If you would like to play in the Belmont Cinema.... contact me at belmont.acoustic@gmail.com. However, the best way to get hold of me is come to the Open Mic night in Cellar 35 and i will be around helping behind the mixing desk

Cheers

Hugh

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

crikey that was nearly two years ago now. if i recall correctly (this was prior to my dedalus or kartta days) steven, rob et all had been at (now) superbassist michaels folk's house playing around in a forest as if they were in 'nam.

Steven, as i presume he would admit himself, was awful. Niall Slater, as everyone should agree, was amazing!

good times.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steven Dedalus

I just came accross the thread for some reason. In response to hugh's comment, that gig was SO BAD that I gave up preforming for a while, and encountered a serious writers block, which lasted for a long time (and I'm sure some of my critics would say that it didn't last long enough).