aberdeen-music

10 Easy Wishes get THE QUEERS support slot

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

april the 4th - i beg you to get an education in punk rock and see one of, if not, my favourite band - the queers. We need to sell tickets for this one or we shall have to fork out on the night. So please help an honest and lets not fuck around, pretty good small act (that's us) and buy a ticket from us, we will do our best to play the most rocking show possible and you will witness the legendary queers, mixing up beach boys surf pop with sleazy, dont-give-a-fuck punk rock. They have been on the go since 1982 and if their live CD is anything to go by they are amazing onstage too.

plea over

stay safe kids

'Honest' Tom

PS our web thingie isn't working just now so i can't update the site. everything should be sorted out in the next couple of days, in the meantime go to www.10easywishes.com and add your address to the mailing list if you haven't done so already!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i doubt more of the poppier stuff would be your cup of tea, but they really are geniuses at crafting 3 chord pop songs. the older stuff is more of a raw punk sound. they do ace 3 chord rock 'n' roll stuff too though, they're just fucking ace

Guest Tam o' Shantie

all the guys think you're so hot, they're all in love with you but you've got a girlfrend you can't seem to dump oh what is a gayboy to doooooooooooooo queerbait queerbait queerbait's so screwed up he's out of control. i love the queers. I FUCKING LOVE THEM YOU HEAR! i tell you what else i can't fucking wait to buy whichever albums i don't have frm their merch stall, i love joe king!