aberdeen-music

Real Mckenzies......

Dizzy Storm

My lord! That was one of the best gigs I have ever been to! I thought the no pints need to practise a lot but that they have really cool songs that i liked a lot and so therefore they are good! The Dangerfields seemed pretty crap for a while but once I got into them they were pretty rocking.

Words do not describe the magnificent Real Mckenzies!

Originally posted by JJ 10 Easy Wishes:

My lord! That was one of the best gigs I have ever been to! I thought the no pints need to practise a lot but that they have really cool songs that i liked a lot and so therefore they are good! The Dangerfields seemed pretty crap for a while but once I got into them they were pretty rocking.

Words do not describe the magnificent Real Mckenzies!

thank you kindly...yeah we know we need to practise and we fucked up on several occasions (well i did) but most of the songs were only written last month and we havent been practisin long but nice to hear constructive criticism...

10 Easy Wishes were mighty fine too...last I saw of you guys was March last year and I wasnt impressed at all but you sound a lot tighter now...some better songs...def see you guys again sometime...really got into it...

Dangerfields are always ace and Real McKenzies were so awesome...never seen a band go down that well at Drakes before...despite the anti-english comments :O but im half scottish too :p