Aberdeen Box Office Union St

Edinburgh

Ticket Scotland 127 Rose St.

Ripping Records 91 South Bridge

Glasgow

Ticket Scotland 239 Argyle St.

Queen Margaret Union 22 University Gardens

Telephone Bookings 0870 220 1116

Tickets are also available direct through selected venues .

Want to be the first to hear the full programme?

The founders of Triptych, Tennent's Lager, would like to offer 5x double passes to the exclusive Triptych launch party featuring DJ Seth Hodder (Mute & Nova Mute), on Wednesday February 18 in Glasgow .

AND for the first time ever we will be continuing the party in Aberdeen on Thursday, February 19 to celebrate the biggest and best Triptych programme to date. Special guests will include DJ Harri of the Sub Club.

For your chance to attend either (or both!) launch parties, drop us a line at feedback@triptych04.com and tell us the most awe-inspiring Triptych event you can imagine (which artist/s and where). Our ten favourite entries will receive tickets to the exclusive parties (let us know which city you would like to attend.)

Entrants must be over 18. Travel & accommodation are not included in the prize fund.

It says in the southern europe email that kid 606 is playing 3 tryptich dates, but it says the location is London 28/29/30 of April, i'm fairly sure the location is just a cock up by the our friends at southern but could be wrong I guess.

There is a tigerbeat collective going this year I believe, so I suppose that would fit in too.