aberdeen-music

Blockbuster rental by post

PrincessHolly

Don't know about Blockbuster, but Amazon is certainly very good. Four DVD's a month for 7.99 or six for 9.99 + a further 10% discount off any DVD's you decide to buy. All the DVD's on the Amazon site are available for rental. Two big advantages; firstly, no late fees, so if you don't get round to watching your movies for a week or two, no problems, and secondly you avoid the trap of going into Blockbusters for DVD and coming out having spent a tenner on a family size tub of icecream and huge bag of maltesers!

I use Screenselect - for 12.00 a month you can have unlimited DVDs every onth with two on the go at once - it's fantastique for me as I live a hours away from a cinema and even further from a decent one. Has revived my arthouse viewing and revitalised that wee box in the corner. Huzzah! What have I got on the way next? Let's have a look.... 'In the Mood For Love' Wooop!

I use Blockbuster, and it's ace. Can't say I've got bored of the DVDs either - how lazy do you have to be to not be able to get to a postbox? I've got a queue of 50-odd films and tv-series that I'm wading through. They respond to e-mails too for getting stuff added - no Curb Your Enthusiasm until I complained!

Guest onlynik
They do have a huge range - it's quite fun to type in the most obscure films you can think of and see them appear on your list! The only one they've failed me on so far is 'Inside Daisy Clover'... if anyone knows where I can get a copy of this I'd be grateful' date=' btw...[/quote']

Laser Disc

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=dvdinfo&id=1800167029

But seriously, it seems only to be available on VHS