aberdeen-music

A Wee Msg 4 The Knobs That Dis Them !!

haha first off at this moment your band forum is the most popular on this silly site' date=' so i would take that as a good thread sign, i can almost guarentee that your online listens will have gone up ect, always look for the good in every bad :up:

As for the rest of the shite, CARE!!! Have a laugh at those who act and sound pathetic from what i can see from this thread alone there is a heap of them. You guys will never please anyone and if we are being fair here you will never be as big rock starts as us Stayover guys...(see what i did???) But fucking have fun with your music and ignore all these twats.

thats how i see it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"nit fuck you min' date='"

"i didnae say fuck you min i sez at tae her"

"aye well she smells like a cock and a fanny "

"aye, well"

"aye well fit?"

"a da ehn"

"how?"

"how nae?"

" a da ehn"

"aye weel, i've got a bigger cock in you hiv"

"a da hink so bam"

that would be this thread summed up.[/quote']

Now THAT is comedy!

hmm' date=' maybe you should look at yourself before calling the majority of people "fucksticks".[/quote']

If i do i wont get anything done as i am to godamn handsome!!! (by the way i am only jokin im actually quite hideous!!!)

Anyway what i was goona say i only put up posts if they are relevent to the thread, i try not to slag people off, take the piss etc if i dont need to. AAll im saying is we start a forum for some thing or othe and these people find the need to have a go!!!

And i disagree with this thread in the first place but what can you do!!!

What are you basing this on anyway may i ask?

Hello cloud where is your EVIDENCE?!

Also if you prove me wrong on this one i will hold my hands up and do 100 Lines of

"I bryan morrison hereby declare that i am the fuckstick!"

but if not you have to do 300 lines declaring

"Sorry but me, cloud is the one who is the fuckstick!"

And if you have evidence we need to look at what the reply is too in the first place!!

I do appologise but this is the only fun i can have while i am working offshore!!!

X-(

Guest AmbientMood
haha first off at this moment your band forum is the most popular on this silly site' date=' so i would take that as a good thread sign, i can almost guarentee that your online listens will have gone up ect, always look for the good in every bad :up:

[/quote']

I guess this is why music as art is effectively long and forgotten. 'Statue of Misery' will claim 'having a rocking time etc' to be a large basis of their being-in-a-bandship, yet consistently boast how their, largely negative, self-obsessed threads attract so many hits. I feel this desperation for attention again echoes their strive and actual belief that their becoming big and famous is actually feasible, victimizing innocent web users such as myself into enduring their music and constant advertising in a ruthless brain-washing, means-to-an-end excersise that ultimately ends up with them supporting Aerosmith.

I guess this is why music as art is effectively long and forgotten. 'Statue of Misery' will claim 'having a rocking time etc' to be a large basis of their being-in-a-bandship' date=' yet consistently boast how their, largely negative, self-obsessed threads attract so many hits. I feel this desperation for attention again echoes their strive and actual belief that their becoming big and famous is actually feasible, victimizing innocent web users such as myself into enduring their music and constant advertising in a ruthless brain-washing, means-to-an-end excersise that ultimately ends up with them supporting Aerosmith.[/quote']

uhm, i didnt come to your house, tie you down and play our music next to your fat-heed at 2oo decibels now did i?

and i dont control what forums you decide to go into.

And I didn't plant that take-everything-literally chip in your brain.

The more i read your posts the more i think "you are an asshole".

That has absolutly nothing to do with the fact you slag our band all the time, that i can handle. Its just every thing you post makes my fuckin blood boil!!

Right now i have said my bit i am goin to not type any offensive post ever again!!

That might be some evidence for you CLOUD! :D