aberdeen-music

A Wee Msg 4 The Knobs That Dis Them !!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it about this forums and people bein twats do forums and twats come in hand and hand with each other anyway, i love this site!!!

Hopefully see you all on the 11th, if i get off this hunk o junk thats in the middle of the north sea.

P.S No wonder people dont fuckin like us with threads like this one!

WoW someone has obviously been sucking too much cock.

Time o the month mingebreath?

Sorry but i had to mention (im not sticking up for her )

Would sucking too much cock not result in cock breath as opposed to the afore mentioned minge breath!!!

Just thought i would point that out and before you start i am only havin a larf!!! :D

id happily listen to your music' date='i never said i didnt, i just dont like your "we are fucking amazing" atitude[/quote']

If you knew us you would realise we aint like that, yes we like our music, we cant be in a band and not think the tunes we were writing were somthing special.

Anyway come on thursday and judge us by our music but not by the shite, i repeat, shite which is posted on here!!

Cheers :D

Sorry but i had to mention (im not sticking up for her )

Would sucking too much cock not result in cock breath as opposed to the afore mentioned minge breath!!!

Just thought i would point that out and before you start i am only havin a larf!!! :D

:D Y'know thats a good point but Project: Ven-Hell pretty much narrowed it down for me

So Brymon i am presuming you know all about Cock and Mingebreath? :nono:

You like to dip your willy into abit of both worlds ?

:D Y'know thats a good point but Project: Ven-Hell pretty much narrowed it down for me

So Brymon i am presuming you know all about Cock and Mingebreath? :nono:

You like to dip your willy into abit of both worlds ?

No personally im just into minge i dont go for cocks!! :D

Its just common sense!

It would be the same if you was to eat a packet of scampi fries and someone was to call you assbreath!!!

damm good thread :up:

is it fuck, its a stupid fuckin thread that starts pointless arguments with people we dont know just from one persons view of us. DANIEL = we do NOT have the "we fuckin rock, worship at our feet" attitude.

Reminder- the worlds greatist rock band "Statue of Misery" will be attending Kef on the 11th, they might even blast out a few tunes if you lucky. And befor you even ask YES Chi666 himself will be there, SO lock up your motherfuckin daughters COZ i aint gonna hold back motherfuckers! peace.

(just watched "how High")

is it fuck' date=' its a stupid fuckin thread that starts pointless arguments with people we dont know just from one persons view of us. DANIEL = we do NOT have the "we fuckin rock, worship at our feet" attitude.

Reminder- the worlds greatist rock band "Statue of Misery" will be attending Kef on the 11th, they might even blast out a few tunes if you lucky. And befor you even ask YES Chi666 himself will be there, SO lock up your motherfuckin daughters COZ i aint gonna hold back motherfuckers! peace.

(just watched "how High")[/quote']

haha first off at this moment your band forum is the most popular on this silly site, so i would take that as a good thread sign, i can almost guarentee that your online listens will have gone up ect, always look for the good in every bad :up:

As for the rest of the shite, CARE!!! Have a laugh at those who act and sound pathetic from what i can see from this thread alone there is a heap of them. You guys will never please anyone and if we are being fair here you will never be as big rock starts as us Stayover guys...(see what i did???) But fucking have fun with your music and ignore all these twats.

is it fuck' date=' its a stupid fuckin thread that starts pointless arguments with people we dont know just from one persons view of us. DANIEL = we do NOT have the "we fuckin rock, worship at our feet" attitude.

(just watched "how High")[/quote']

What the fuck?