aberdeen-music

God, what a shite band...

Guest Zeenat Aman

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i like lightning bolt. great providence RI styled stuff (believe they are from providence too?) Coachwhips + P+B feature the same members do they not? the frontman of coachwhips has a great look.

incredible musicianship, innovative noise and the live show would just be fucking incredible.

i've tried a few times to get into lightning bolt but just found i couldn't listen to them(which is quite rare for me) but i've had a listen to a few mp3's on their website there and even managed to listen all the way through. i've always quite liked the idea of lightning bolt but could never get through more than a track of their recorded output. halloween 1 on their website was cool once it got going. probably would be awesome to see live though.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
It's a lot of fucking bollocks. Anyone who likes this is a bit of a willy.

I guess they're just too original for you to understand....which, being in Stayover, must make it quite the chore.

I guess they're just too original for you to understand....which' date=' being in Stayover, must make it quite the chore.[/quote']

Everything is too original for me to understand.

i've tried a few times to get into lightning bolt but just found i couldn't listen to them(which is quite rare for me) but i've had a listen to a few mp3's on their website there and even managed to listen all the way through. i've always quite liked the idea of lightning bolt but could never get through more than a track of their recorded output. halloween 1 on their website was cool once it got going. probably would be awesome to see live though.

I'd totally watch the DVD if I were you then Grave. I kinda dug some of the website tracks, but after seeing them in action I love it, 13 Monsters is my pop tune of the decade.

PS Sorry, just saw Bob's comment, discount everything I've just said, wouldn't ever want to contradict someone from Stayover, it'd be like pissing on the Queen or something. Or sleeping with your mom! Arf.