aberdeen-music

ACE night at the tunnels

Chi 666

word. tru' dat.

people put tens and fives in the donation tins. its three am and we're counting the money as we type.

so far we've more than tripled our target of 200.

we've got over 600. final total will be posted 2moro.

HUGE thanks to everyone who played and turned up. anyone who didnt, you missed a good night.

i was worried about people turning up and having enough people. it was packed.

extra special thanks to our hosts at the tunnels. (who donated over 100). very much appreciated.

also, a note to say thank you to our new friends identity, and element 106. weeping jesus have supported us from our first real shows. (them) and the other bands shall not be forgotten for all the help.

all the bands offered their services for free. identity and e 106 gave us two tracks for free to put onto a compilation cd.

as i said at the gig and in this post: many,many thanks to everyone involved, from the crowd to the bands and the staff at the tunnels.

they had to call for security as they didnt expect such a big crowd, and neither did we.

keep your eyes peeled for future shows from all the bands,

ZeromiserY

(p.s, one of our tracks got played in exodus after the show. thanks to dave for that)

also, thank you jenny, (sound engineer,) and thank you scorge, our dj for the night who both did fantastic jobs considering how un-organised we were.

if you were there please post up and say what you thought. :band:

alas, as 5pm quickly aproaches and the new day-light begins to hurt my weary eyes and my head begins to pound with anticipation of of some lost and lonely sleep, i can only hope tomorrow brings as much good fortune as today did.

we made a lot of friends and proved to a lot of people who were less in favour of our music that we can hold our own and entertain the masses as much as anyone else. anyone who wants to say different can hold their spitefull tongue until they have actually seen us play.

:rockon:

haha i just saw this' date=' well done on packing out the tunnels, sounds like you got the promotion spot on :)

(and haha, you proved me wrong, well done :p)[/quote']

thanks cloud dooder.

we hope to do something similar next year.

the final total was just over (drum roll) 626 . im going to try to raise the total a little in true CHI style to 666. after all, it was a metal night

Thanks to everyone!! I know its already been said but ill put in my thanks.

Also sorry to KEV, IDENTITY and ELEMENT 106 for not being able to see their sets or whole sets. (had to leave early) but it was my sons first birthday so i hope all you guys understand.

It was an awsome night, loads raised for charity and we also proved a few people wrong.

Thanks again.

Aberdeen Music Rocks!!!!!!

the idae of having youguys and kevs band play was to mix it up a little.

you were great' date=' i enjoyed your set a lot more than i expected to. :cheers:[/quote']

thanks xx

Did you go to the site and see the pics of the nite?

http://myidentity.moonfruit.com

If you want any, just click on them, then click again and the word download shows up.

thanks again, and we'll have to see if we can get that line-up again somewhere, the crowd

really packed in and liked it.

xx

thanks xx

Did you go to the site and see the pics of the nite?

http://myidentity.moonfruit.com

If you want any' date=' just click on them, then click again and the word download shows up.

thanks again, and we'll have to see if we can get that line-up again somewhere, the crowd

really packed in and liked it.

xx[/quote']

yeah, i saw the pictures. i'll be postong up some on our site soon. i need to get the filesize down a little first though.