aberdeen-music

Your view

circadian

sigh, i didnt write the lyrics and i no longer care. this is a fucking piss take i asked a simple question which has nothing to do with spelling or grammar. Thanks to those who simply answered the post. This is a fucking childish debate and i would hope you all have the good sence to realise that. so for the next smart-arse twat that wants to mention anything as stupid as the spelling and punctuation of the posts within this thread, go fuck yourself.

i hope thats clear enough

sigh' date=' i didnt write the lyrics and i no longer care. this is a fucking piss take i asked a simple question which has nothing to do with spelling or grammar. Thanks to those who simply answered the post. This is a fucking childish debate and i would hope you all have the good sence to realise that. so for the next smart-arse twat that wants to mention anything as stupid as the spelling and punctuation of the posts within this thread, go fuck yourself.

i hope thats clear enough[/quote']

...Sense*

Some of that doesn't make sense.

1. There's a difference' date=' though, BETWEEN making a mistake and not trying in the first place.

2. "InvaluAble tool, you tool.

3. You require a full stop at the end of the a sentence. You have failed to place one at the end of the last sentence of your post.

p.s. Fail. Miserably. :p[/quote']

You're right. I'm actually shocked: that's one of my worse posts grammar wise. I couldn't have placed it better! Still, negative 10 life points to you...Cheeky shite.

Some of that doesn't make sense.

1. There's a difference' date=' though, BETWEEN making a mistake and not trying in the first place.

2. "InvaluAble tool, you tool.

3. You require a full stop at the end of the a sentence. You have failed to place one at the end of the last sentence of your post.

p.s. Fail. Miserably. :p[/quote']

You forgot the closing inverted commas in the line you quoted, and then said "You require a full stop at the end of the a sentence.".

You suck.

O.K.' date=' so I'm equally fuckwitted, if not more so. In fact, probably more so as Lexicon Devil has this habit of making me look like a total pillock. Successful bastard.[/quote']

It's hard being good at life Calum, hard.

I'm far superior to you all.

Except for when you post outside of grammar related threads; Then yer shite. :D

sigh' date=' i didnt write the lyrics and i no longer care. this is a fucking piss take i asked a simple question which has nothing to do with spelling or grammar. [/quote']

Sorry, you've got a point there. It was good.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
i would appreciate intellegent reponse's' date=' [/quote']

Well if you ask me, I think the Mario Bros video is spot on and the guys completes it in 11 minutes!