aberdeen-music

Top tip for the day

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned
jesus' date=' and I thought the charity band prick brigade couldn't get any worse.

I want one that says "kill foxes!" on it.[/quote']

I may have misread this, but did you just call me a prick?

Guest haigyman
MY top tip of the day is

Don't just use a hairdryer to dry your hair...use it to dry all over.

YES' date=' it's fantastic

also, on a hot day, stand naked in your bedroom and set your hairdryer to "cool".[/font']

Guest haigyman
Slightly safer than a fan anyway.

how about on hot days just going about naked' date=' except for a couple of cunningly placed leaves?[/quote']

but i mean...a REALLY hot day

also be sure to keep your finger FIRMLY on the "cool" button, cause a hairdryer suddenly set to hot when it's near the crotch...aiyah.

but i mean...a REALLY hot day

also be sure to keep your finger FIRMLY on the "cool" button' date=' cause a hairdryer suddenly set to hot when it's near the crotch...aiyah.[/font']

Some people might like that.

NOT ME, but some people.

I think if it was as hot as you're suggesting, I would just put ice cubes down my pants.

That reminds me: in primary school, we used to think men had pubic hair and women had cubic hair. Or at least I hope it was "we"...

Wristband activists I call them. What a difference they are making to the world...

I bet those poor Indian child workers that made the wristbands are feeling just great knowing all these people are going round looking not only fashionable but also making themselves feel better about themselves too.

It's pathetic.

Guest tv tanned
I saw someone selling a red elastic band on e-bay as an alternative to charity wristbands' date=' bidding was about a pound odd![/quote']

This is excellent news. Particularly when I have well over fifty red elastic bands in my office...

Guest bluesxman
This is excellent news. Particularly when I have well over fifty red elastic bands in my office...

You could get a night out from the profits! I am still thinking of posting my Jackass the Movie sick bag I have sitting on my desk after getting it free from a film mag - seen them selling on e-bay for over five quid!

Guest tv tanned
You could get a night out from the profits! I am still thinking of posting my Jackass the Movie sick bag I have sitting on my desk after getting it free from a film mag - seen them selling on e-bay for over five quid!

Anything goes.

Louise made some money selling Disney cross stitch patterns which came free with her cross stitch magazine.