aberdeen-music

Welcome to our newest member, punxgurl4eva

Guest Logan
or your brother

if you want Neil to check whether I'm Girl's Not Grey or Robyn you're welcome to. I know I'm not either of them so I don't really care.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Logan you're irritating me now with your constant talking of Girls Not Gray and I think its all because she told you that you were hot, got really flattered and you're now using aberdeen-music to convey it to everyone so they now know too. I dont really want to know about your personal life and I thought you already had a girlfriend. Does she not mind that you are doing this?

Logan you're irritating me now with your constant talking of Girls Not Gray and I think its all because she told you that you were hot' date=' got really flattered and you're now using aberdeen-music to convey it to everyone so they now know too. I dont really want to know about your personal life and I thought you already had a girlfriend. Does she not mind that you are doing this?[/quote']

ahem...stop being a dick, he is merely defending himself