aberdeen-music

Gavfest 2: Party Monster

After much confusion the date for the second Gavfest is finally set. This show will also be Masamunes final show with the return of the lovely Rory on drums.The 20th August is the date so book your spot as soon as possible.The line up so far is Hookers Green #1, Masamune, Project Ven-Hell, Popcorn Fiend, Copy Haho, Saint Maybe and Doris/Mavis but there are more to be confirmed. Also its not too late too apply as some more bands would be swell. Specifically something electronica would be sweet but il consider anything.

If your interested in going then send an email to gavfest@hotmail.com to get your free ticket and all the details you need. Even if you have emailed before please could you email again so i can get a full list of addresses. If you know of anyone else who would like to go send there emails addresses and names along too and i will email them out a ticket.

For those of you who don't know about Gavfest a website will soon be up with some more details. Until then il give you the basics. Gavfest is a music festival near Stonehaven, the first one was last year and was a great success. Cool bands and a nice atmosphere. Camping space is also available should you feel the need.

Drop me a line at the address above and all your worries will just float away. Maybe

Gav