aberdeen-music

Most happy and miserable people on this site?

Hog

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If being honest' date=' direct, violent, sadistic and causing chaos makes me a "miserable munter" then so be it, but don't hide behind your computer when you have something to say to me.[/quote']

oh dear.. seeing as it's a THREAD where we were asked to WRITE who we thought was happy and miserable.. i'll gladly say it to your face, that yes i think you are a miserable munter, but saying it in this context over the internet is not 'hiding', i simply answered an internet question over the internet.

Yes but' date=' calling someone a munter is, well, plain nasty.[/quote']

people get called a number of nasty names on here, but i dont think anyone actually takes it seriously.. i meant it in a light-hearted fashion, and i didnt mean to cause offence.

i apologise. for fucks sake, no i don't. i do not apologise for my use of the word.

chill pills all round.

i'm glad you don't apologise' date=' I have very little respect for people who don't say what they mean. Although that doesn't mean I respect you.[/quote']

i don't expect you to respect me, all i am to you is someone who writes stuff on the internet. we don't know each other.

Guest pop-notmyface
well i think you two are both miserable munters after those last few posts.

As for happiest it has to be either bob or hog.

what makes you think im not the happiest?

Guest pop-notmyface
not seen many happy posts from yourself' date=' saying that never seen any miserable ones hence my lack of voting for you, maybe next time.[/quote']

i dont think happiness conducts very well through wires ;)