aberdeen-music

why has your precious moshulu turned so crap!!???!!

Guest Jay Johnson

*sigh*

i was the rare little under-ager who didn't actually drink..

memories of someone buying me a drink, i asked for a coke..they replied 'you know, you can get vodka in that here', 'no thank you' i said, 'coke's fine'....

heh, and asking for 'OJ on the rocks' to the..em.amusement of the bar staff

them were the days.........

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by suicide_makeover

Clubs will always be full of seventeen year olds, until they start requesting ID from EVERYONE! If only people who "look under 18" get checked out, seventeen/sixteen year olds will slip by. It's always been that way.

Did you go underage?

Only when I was 17, but I look older, and don't act like an arse... I was also with people who were of age. The 17 year olds don't bother me as such, it's more the 16 and 15 year olds...

Originally posted by Flik

I love the complaints by folk who have only just truned 18 themselves. I wonder how long you've been coming to Moshulu? I also wonder if you've been ID'd lately, since we've cracked down on the subject?

I went to Moshulu last year, when I was 17, I have never EVER been I.D'd there, ever. Nor have I even been given so much as a second glance in regards to my age. Then again, I do look older, and hang around older people, and like I said before, don't act like an arse.

I don't go that regularly though, mainly because of underagers acting like arses (and general people acting like arses, I realise this is out of your control). I tend to sit in the chill out room quietly.

Originally posted by Moshulu Rob

Your eighteen and 2 months old according to your profile. What has happened in the last three months to make you a completely different person?

We are cracking down a bit, but come on, I understand someone who;s 25 griping about underagers but not someone who came of age two months ago.

*EDIT*

I just realised your post may well have been in jest :O

Like I said before, hardly ever went when I was underage, I go more now, but still not that often.

I've been mistaken to be as old as 23, and can easily convince people I'm 20, even on a bad day with no make-up. I've basically looked the same for the last two years, and hang around older people. etc...

i rarely see folk who are not 18 yet in moshulu acting like arses. in fact, i rarely see folk acting like pricks in moshulu at all. not like other clubs. saying that, i rarely open my eyes.

also, unless you know the folk yr calling underage, they may indeed be over 18. i know me (and neil) always get id'd, but then we're mini, and so maybe you could also think we are too young. just a thought.

hehehe, neil is mini. and an elf. do elves carry passports?

going into moshulu and seeing my little sister at the bar one night terrified me. sure she's older than i was when i started going to the palace but she seems younger. and i know when i was underage and in the palace, i was afraid to act like a twat for fear of being noticed and id'd. it was always best to be inconspicuous.

Originally posted by Heather

I think there's always gonna be arses in clubs, cos folk are stupid when drunk, but maybe in moshulu you notice it more cos there's fewer of them?

maybe.

perhaps... perhaps...