aberdeen-music

Questions: am bored.

confession

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be? Red

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds, would you take it and why? Probaly, just becasue curiosity would make me.

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got? No

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it... I am very happy just now.

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be?

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds' date=' would you take it and why?

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got?

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it...

Replies on a postcard please.[/quote']

I would have a glow-in-the-dark tail, which would be handy when you've lost yours keys in your bag...

It's temping but probably not, because I wouldnt want my mind read.

No...wait until your flat. It's not fair on the snake.

It's just you!

1. My tail would be denim.

2. Most certianly. Since I rarely think before I speak it's more likely all that you would be able to do is pick up peoples inner voice. I want to know what you sound like to yourself. In my head I am actually margret thatcher but my recorded voice sounds like grinding cogs. It would also be a total mindfuck as you would be hearing the persons thoughts aswell as the persons voice and your own ponderings all at once. Do you need a line of sight to operate this power or does it work through walls? Do you have to focus or does everyones voice just jump into your head? I concur with the off button suggestion, I don't want to know what the other person is thinking during sex, i'm insecure enough that you, and don't want to have to listen to someone screaming "OOOH MR ESTRADA!" into my mind.

3. Get a pony.

4. This is actually my fault, many apoligies, its part two of god's wrath for not leaving this shithole already.

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be? Pink and fluffy

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds, would you take it and why? No, because I'd rather not get hurt by what people think.

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got? YES!!! I've always wanted a snake!

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it...It's Aberdeen, what do you expect?

1. If you had a tail what colour would it be?

2. If someone offered you the power to read peoples minds' date=' would you take it and why?

3. Should I get a snake for my new flat that I haven't yet got?

4. Why is everything so dreary just now? Is it just me or is anyone else feeling it...

Replies on a postcard please.[/quote']

1.red and black

2.yes...I would, to read womens minds and finally figure out what the mean, what they think...and what they want.

3.yes snakes scare people...but make sure you have enough money for a cage and stuff.

4.no...im fine...see a doctor