aberdeen-music

Wisdom Teeth

Noir

you're nott allowed gas anymore.

apparently i have an extra set of wisdom teeth, one set has come through, and 4 more are on the attack, and if the extra 4 come through, i have to get all 8 out.. waaaaaa..

i love visiting the dentist tho, i have the coolest guy ever, his name is 'mr coull'.. and he's very funny and ace :D

I used to hate going to the dentist when I was a wee un'. When I was about 8 or 9, I went, knowing I was about to get some teeth removed. I was so scared, when I was sitting on the chair about to get the gas I told the dentist I wanted to speak to my mum about something. When he opened the door, I ran out of the building, all the way into town and stole the Terminator 2 soundtrack from HMV

Boy did I get a hiding that night!!!

i got gas when i was about 9 to get 5 teeth out at once, and when i was coming 'around' afterwards, i was sitting on my mums knee, and APPARENTLY i slapped the nurse and told her she was a bitch.. hahahah, oh how my mummy loves bringing that back up whenever i go to the dentist..

DENTIST TALK :D

ooh I love going to the dentist. I'm odd.. but meh when I go there :p it's to work hah *me and my apsirator.. I wish it was mine..ah so cool*

but yeh wisdom teeth are a real pain in the ass. Most people's wisdom teeth don't fully come through until they're 21, after the whole skull has grown to give them room.

Sadly, for those who have to get the operation *me too :(* it most indeed sucks :p my mum had it done, but think you'd have to go to dundee, they have some dental hospital thingy there.

Just remember, where your wisdom teeth are growing, still brush the gum as there is still a chance of getting tooth decay! ah I love dentist talk...

Ally xxxx