aberdeen-music

Eeeww.

Guest DustyDeviada

Guest DustyDeviada
I find it more worrying that the entire story was about him raping the dog and hardly a mention of the molestation of the 3 year old and rape of a 12 year old. Fucking media! :swearing:

That's Fox for you.

I don't think the line which mentions the 3 year old girl is particularly funny....

It's incredibly surreal. The dog gets an article, the girl gets a line.

May already be another article about it, also sadly/disturbingly...the dog dying as a result of being raped isn't as common place in the media as child molestation...

Side note, i really really really fucking hate people with people with that fluffly mustache like he has...theres one other guy I know with it who is the biggest asshole in the world I know and somone I've tried to mow down in a car before, there may be a link between fluffy mustache's and complete cunt tendancies...

rape of any sort is horrific, those poor children will be haunted day and night for the rest of their lives, their families will torment themselves with the fact that they weren't there to 'protect', and they children will have to face the fact that they will never have a normal sexual life, there will forever be the image of being abused.

rapist should be tortured, not killed, but in pain for the rest of their lives. scum of the earth.

what makes a small innocent, cute child.. turn into the monster that desrtoys every inch of happiness of helpless people?!

It would be interesting to see how the lawyer proves that it was rape. Perhaps the dog was the instigator, maybe things got a bit too frisky and the death was an accident. Perhaps the man, humilated at having succumbed to the dogs advances, lashed out in a fit of uncontrolable rage killing the dog when he only meant to maim it, we'll never know....unless....no.

It would be interesting to see how the lawyer proves that it was rape. Perhaps the dog was the instigator' date=' maybe things got a bit too frisky and the death was an accident. Perhaps the man, humilated at having succumbed to the dogs advances, lashed out in a fit of uncontrolable rage killing the dog when he only meant to maim it, we'll never know....unless....no.[/quote']

lawyers find it hard enough to prove a rape of a person, who can account for every single motion, let alone a dog who can only bark.

rape of any sort is horrific' date=' those poor children will be haunted day and night for the rest of their lives, their families will torment themselves with the fact that they weren't there to 'protect', and they children will have to face the fact that they will never have a normal sexual life, there will forever be the image of being abused.

rapist should be tortured, not killed, but in pain for the rest of their lives. scum of the earth.

what makes a small innocent, cute child.. turn into the monster that desrtoys every inch of happiness of helpless people?![/quote']

You're totally right. It's just a big scar for everyone really, he does deserve to be tortured for the rest of his life.

That's fucking sick.

People these days' date=' they are just pissing me off now, and the ages of the people committing the crimes are getting stupid![/quote']

Yep, and what annoys me so much, is that a group of 15 year old boys can attack someone older and get away with it because they're not 16 and so they can deny it. So they just please themself. Sick newtonhill neds.

Yep' date=' and what annoys me so much, is that a group of 15 year old boys can attack someone older and get away with it because they're not 16 and so they can deny it. So they just please themself. Sick newtonhill neds.[/quote']

or the 12yr old girl who tried to hang the 5yr old boy..

but who's to blame, these kids must have had some experience to turn them 'violent/nasty/crazy/weird/sick/disgusting'...

or the 12yr old girl who tried to hang the 5yr old boy..

but who's to blame' date=' these kids must have had some experience to turn them 'violent/nasty/crazy/weird/sick/disgusting'...[/quote']

eep .. blame the parents..or people around them. 12 year old trying to hang a 5 year old?! that is so messed up.

It's just the violence people under 16 can get away with nowadays. The law is ridiculous. They should know better at that age. Well, you'd think anyway..sigh..

eep .. blame the parents..or people around them. 12 year old trying to hang a 5 year old?! that is so messed up.

It's just the violence people under 16 can get away with nowadays. The law is ridiculous. They should know better at that age. Well' date=' you'd think anyway..sigh..[/quote']

in a lot of cases, the parents have done nothing wrong..

do u not think the media, and sources of violence provoking incidences are more likely to cause youngsters to do evil? children are highly influential, and broadcasts right now are quite destructively open.