aberdeen-music

Fudgefrenzy Rankings Table

The Ghost Of Fudge

right. i was reading an old fudge when i was sitting on the door the other night in the tunnels, and came across a list of bands who'd played fudgefrenzy, and their scores.

so i thought we should instigate it again. the bands vote on each others "musical ability" and "stage performance", we add 10, 5 or 0 bonus points based on crowd-pulling ability, and get a final score out of 50...

45 - RISACTONIA

40 - INTERLACE

39 - DEADENSTEREO

38 - BOOMHAUER

37 - SIRIUS

37 - THE ANAL PUNISHERS

37 - GIMP

35 - WITHIN THESE WALLS

35 - BEAUTIFUL REWARD

34 - THE MIDNIGHT NOISE COLLECTIVE

34 - KHALMSINN

34 - CONTRA

34 - MILES ABOVE

33 - OPEN AIR

33 - HAULLER

32 - QUIK

31 - DOS DEDOS

31 - WONDERBOY

29 - WITHIN THESE WALLS

28 - EMINENCE

28 - PSYCHO A-GO-GO

26 - THE WYLDEHERTZ

25 - DISCIPLES OF THE APOCALYPSE

25 - FOLD

25 - VINE

25 - SMALL ENCLOSED AREA

24 - BLACK ATOM

22 - TACTONITE MINE

22 - JOSEPHINE

22 - STUKA

22 - SIRIUS

21 - VANISHING POINT

21 - BLUE GUM EARS

20 - LUNAR

18 - SUBSIST

09 - ST MAYBE

harsh.

the key would be which bands played with them that night. if they'd been playing with you' date=' it sounds like they wouldn't have done so well :)[/quote']

I have nothing against the guys...I would have given them points for being nice chaps! And for being on Grand Theft Auto, lucky gits...

I dont think they would want to play with us again anyway after last time....!

Brian...how bad is your memory?!

You were there....Drakes with fuck-offmachete.....i just dont think they liked us....if i remember rightly they went home in the middle of our set!

ha ha! my memory (in this instance) is good enough to remember that fuck-off machete played drakes on a wednesday night (twice, as i recall), which would mean i was otherwise engaged in 'entertaining' the good people of moshulu with my partner in crime, mr craig fudge

ha ha! my memory (in this instance) is good enough to remember that fuck-off machete played drakes on a wednesday night (twice' date=' as i recall), which would mean i was otherwise engaged in 'entertaining' the good people of moshulu with my partner in crime, mr craig fudge[/quote']

well you are a filthy liar...because it was saturday the 20th november and you WERE working @ drakes because we had a nice long chat about wonderboy with each other at the door! so fuck you terrorist....