aberdeen-music

More HUGE news!!!

Mac Atom

Thats right folks, you may have noticed that we haven't really been gigging recently and the calendar is looking a little bleak for the next wee while too. There IS a reason for this - it wouldn't be long before some of you would start asking questions so here goes :

All will be revealed at our gig this Thursday (12/02) :angel:

I promise that this is real news, not like when we announced that Erskine was a Homo or that Rass has girly hair.

That means that there are loads of reasons that you should make it down - none more so than at the moment its looking like one of only two gigs that are planned for the next few months..... and Man of the hour should rock like bastards. :headbang:

So... who wants to have a guess?? Not that we'll tell you even if you're right :D

Originally posted by Mac Atom:

Thats right folks, you may have noticed that we haven't really been gigging recently and the calendar is looking a little bleak for the next wee while too. There IS a reason for this - it wouldn't be long before some of you would start asking questions so here goes :

All will be revealed at our gig this Thursday (12/02) :angel:

I promise that this is real news, not like when we announced that Erskine was a Homo or that Rass has girly hair.

That means that there are loads of reasons that you should make it down - none more so than at the moment its looking like one of only two gigs that are planned for the next few months..... and Man of the hour should rock like bastards. :headbang:

So... who wants to have a guess?? Not that we'll tell you even if you're right :D

just tell us how much your selling the new album for! :p

sounds good anyway & I will most definately be there :cheers: