aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Up from Glasgow to see an artist in Aberdeen

This is fantastic, just bumbed into chap wearing a recognisable tee shirt, who has travelled from Glasgow to Aberdeen to see the fantastic Mariisa Nadler tonight. He saw her @ the Venn Festival in Bristol a week ago & has told me that she is an amazing live performer

with an ethereal voice, kinda gothic Kate Bush with a feel of Edgar Allan Poe in a free folk style.

Yes true.

So the the coin has reversed, people are starting to come to Aberdeen for gigs, lovely!!!!!!!!

The Tunnels Doors @ 8pm tonight

And as everyone knows it much further from Glasgow to Aberdeen than it is from Aberdeen to Glasgow.

I believe that there is an added two hours on the journey due to the up hillness

What's the running times tonight?

J

I believe that there is an added two hours on the journey due to the up hillness

What's the running times tonight?

J

doors 8pm

8.30 CH

9.15 KS

10.15 MN

& a DJ set that has a common thread running thro' it??????

doors 8pm

8.30 CH

9.15 KS

10.15 MN

& a DJ set that has a common thread running thro' it??????

Ta... gonna rush Maxi and Ross through a wee racket making sesh and try and get there for the inimitble Miss Sawers...

:love:

Ta... gonna rush Maxi and Ross through a wee racket making sesh and try and get there for the inimitble Miss Sawers...

:love:

timings are according to plans!!!!!!!!!!!!

think I might head down for this. really enjoyed the last interesting music I turned up at without knowing any of the artists, so let's go for 2 in a row.

People come to see Spike from other places. I used to live in Forres so I take along a mirror to our gigs :D