aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

Up from Glasgow to see an artist in Aberdeen

This is fantastic, just bumbed into chap wearing a recognisable tee shirt, who has travelled from Glasgow to Aberdeen to see the fantastic Mariisa Nadler tonight. He saw her @ the Venn Festival in Bristol a week ago & has told me that she is an amazing live performer

with an ethereal voice, kinda gothic Kate Bush with a feel of Edgar Allan Poe in a free folk style.

Yes true.

So the the coin has reversed, people are starting to come to Aberdeen for gigs, lovely!!!!!!!!

The Tunnels Doors @ 8pm tonight

And as everyone knows it much further from Glasgow to Aberdeen than it is from Aberdeen to Glasgow.

And as everyone knows it much further from Glasgow to Aberdeen than it is from Aberdeen to Glasgow.

I believe that there is an added two hours on the journey due to the up hillness

What's the running times tonight?

J

I believe that there is an added two hours on the journey due to the up hillness

What's the running times tonight?

J

doors 8pm

8.30 CH

9.15 KS

10.15 MN

& a DJ set that has a common thread running thro' it??????

doors 8pm

8.30 CH

9.15 KS

10.15 MN

& a DJ set that has a common thread running thro' it??????

Ta... gonna rush Maxi and Ross through a wee racket making sesh and try and get there for the inimitble Miss Sawers...

:love:

Ta... gonna rush Maxi and Ross through a wee racket making sesh and try and get there for the inimitble Miss Sawers...

:love:

timings are according to plans!!!!!!!!!!!!

think I might head down for this. really enjoyed the last interesting music I turned up at without knowing any of the artists, so let's go for 2 in a row.

People come to see Spike from other places. I used to live in Forres so I take along a mirror to our gigs :D