aberdeen-music

for the oldtimers - mainly logan!

catherine

I don't remember exactly when I joined...it was when it was AUBL board on its own. Probably in the 4 year sort of time span. Stand out time in my memory was when Chris #2 made 2000 posts...then later Logan shattered this by getting about 3000 in 4days or something insanely silly.

Is it sad to be reminiscing about forums?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and those were' date=' of course, the days before the gallery.

Which added to the mystery surrounding posters.

God I feel so sad![/quote']

indeed... those days were safer...

now it's just...

*goes to introduce myself*

"No... It's okay... I know who you are"

Bah!

Stand out time in my memory was when Chris #2 made 2000 posts...then later Logan shattered this by getting about 3000 in 4days or something insanely silly.

i remember when chris made a second account until he could decide what his 2000th post was going to be about. i saw him in one up and 3was going to ask him what he was going to say but id never met him before. haha

and i remember something about aberdeen-music being just photos. it had a heap of quik and those ones of liber8 with kris having long hair....

gosh i dont know when i joined!

it was about a month before the star wars "may the 4th be with you" gig at lava....so whenever that was!!!

Aaah the days of the red Aubl!!! and changing your name every other day just "cuz".

and the wasteland gathering...that was only like 2 years ago.. but i still have the "AUBL SUCKS" sign everone signed!

and i remember telling Tv Tanned he was mean (sorry bout that :p)

man i miss the old days :)

Guest tv tanned
I'm sure I was polite enough to you... :angel:

were you not hideously drunk the first time we met?

in fact, have you not been hideously drunk every time we have met?

were you not hideously drunk the first time we met?

in fact' date=' have you not been hideously drunk every time we have met?[/quote']

*thinks* I've been hideously drunk on all meetings with the exception of one... which was when you were on the SNP stand at AU Fresher's Fair.

Good god, you've seen me in some awful states.... believe it or not I live a rather sober existance now - the majority of the time.

Guest tv tanned
*thinks* I've been hideously drunk on all meetings with the exception of one... which was when you were on the SNP stand at AU Fresher's Fair.

Ah yes' date=' the banter...

Good god, you've seen me in some awful states.... believe it or not I live a rather sober existance now - the majority of the time.

I think New Year 03/04 was probably the most amusing, albeit cut short by my better half being worse for wear!

I think New Year 03/04 was probably the most amusing' date=' albeit cut short by my better half being worse for wear![/quote']

That new year was the gateway to my worst hangover on record... this is all I can stitch together out of what I remember

*Sitting on Mel's couch watching "Chizzum!" cradling a Philip James Johnston measure of vodka and coke - not much coke - in one hand and jaffa cakes in the other.

*Being phoned by Moshulu and asked to collect glasses

*Not making it to Moshulu to collect glasses

*Wrestling in Mel's flat

*Speaking to Neil for a long period of time... though I have no idea what it was about.

*Proposing that I marry Emma and Linds and "take them for pizza and a movie"

*Moshulu

*Kissing many faces

*Believing I was a pirate

*Lock-in at Moshulu

*Al Nero refusing to address me by any other name but "Cher"

*Waking up in my friend Gregg's flat looking like something from the Evil Dead.

Hell.

That's suppose to cover 12 hours of activity.

Guest tv tanned
That new year was the gateway to my worst hangover on record... this is all I can stitch together out of what I remember

*Sitting on Mel's couch watching "Chizzum!" cradling a Philip James Johnston measure of vodka and coke - not much coke - in one hand and jaffa cakes in the other.

*Being phoned by Moshulu and asked to collect glasses

*Not making it to Moshulu to collect glasses

*Wrestling in Mel's flat

*Speaking to Neil for a long period of time... though I have no idea what it was about.

*Proposing that I marry Emma and Linds and "take them for pizza and a movie"

*Moshulu

*Kissing many faces

*Believing I was a pirate

*Lock-in at Moshulu

*Al Nero refusing to address me by any other name but "Cher"

*Waking up in my friend Gregg's flat looking like something from the Evil Dead.

Hell.

That's suppose to cover 12 hours of activity.

I'll add the bit where Neil left his PC logged on and you and I decided we would use his account to ban people, before being rumbled.

I'll add the bit where Neil left his PC logged on and you and I decided we would use his account to ban people' date=' before being rumbled.[/quote']

*thinks*

Ooooooooh yeeeeeaaah!! I remember that now :)

We didn't actually manage to ban anyone... just post a few times... and I believe we posted utter mince. I remember something about a cuddly toy sheep too...??? o_O

Guest tv tanned

yes, that rings a bell. Unfortunately I was also tres minced.

Managed to get my beloved home though, which was a Herculean feat given the biblical weather conditions!

See.... I didn't notice the weather after I got Mel's. I recall it being horribly rainy beforehand though... Phil and I's quest for jaffa cakes was labourous... we almost got blown away by the gales on the castlegate.

Guest tv tanned
See.... I didn't notice the weather after I got Mel's. I recall it being horribly rainy beforehand though... Phil and I's quest for jaffa cakes was labourous... we almost got blown away by the gales on the castlegate.

Yes, it was a tad wild...

haha i was ok as i normally went by*catherine* until stars became to popular grrr. but i do remember dave bradley introducing me to Jimmy AUBL as "this is catherine with the things *insert hand action*" was funny and jimmy didnt have a clue what he was going on about.

I believe it was Logan who started the whole "starstustar" thing, as in one word. Starstustar...

I would hear it as I wandered through town. Haunting me. Good days.

Also the times of wondering over to One Up on a Saturday to be met by a big crowd, and spending the whole day just standing there.

Who remembers when Logan got his digital camera? He would write his posts on paper, hold it up and photograph it, then post that. And he searched you out with the camera and found you unsuspectingly at bus stops and post your photo.

I believe it was Logan who started the whole "starstustar" thing' date=' as in one word. Starstustar...

I would hear it as I wandered through town. Haunting me. Good days.

Also the times of wondering over to One Up on a Saturday to be met by a big crowd, and spending the whole day just standing there.

Who remembers when Logan got his digital camera? He would write his posts on paper, hold it up and photograph it, then post that. And he searched you out with the camera and found you unsuspectingly at bus stops and post your photo.[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaah GAMECAM!

CuteLogan.jpg

how cute is that!?!?

sorry logan! :D

gamecam was the best ever...bring it back dammit!

stu..i remember after a while he started calling you stustarstu cuz he thought it was a better name :p