aberdeen-music

I suppose you didn't hear what happened to 10 Easy Wishes?

Dan G

Well let me tell you exactly what happened then.

Last week JJ, the singer and guitarist from 10 Easy Wishes (he plays guitar and sings) was strolling down the street looking quite smooth and admiring himself in all the shop windows, which was fair enough because he was looking quite smooth, when all of a sudden he came across a tea-cake called Jim but jim was no ordinary tea-cake. He was a super tea-cake, but JJ thought he was rubbish so he took out his rifle and shot him with the rifle, because JJ always carries a rifle because you never know when it might be handy and on that day it was handy because he needed the rifle to shoot Jim the rubbish super tea-cake. He carried on walking and when he was approached by a strange man wearing a leather jacket. It was Tom Easy Wishes, the drummer from the same band as JJ was in (10 Easy Wishes). Tom's leather jacket was made up of crumbs from tea-cakes that had been shot by rifles, but he would never know the fate of his late ancestor Graeme. So he shot himself with JJ's rifle. Tom was pretty rubbish for shooting himself but he was a good drummer, even though he was rubbish, and JJ was very sad. JJ cried for ten minutes and said, "Tom you are so rubbish, but I love you and you were my favourite drummer in the whole of 10 Easy Wishes." And JJ was right, he was the most favourite drummer in 10 Easy Wishes, but no such luck would prepare him for his own destiny.

All of a sudden, Adam appeared out of no-where just so he could get a mention in the story.

This definitely happened, you can even ask Dave because Dave was there and Dave always tells the truth because his middle name is 'truth', and he only tells it that way. He never even lies, not even to his mum.

• 11 months later...