aberdeen-music

Selkork! and baby!

Guest blackadder

Guest blackadder

hello from the south of scotland again! I'm stuck in the middle of bloody no-where for a week and no APE to keep me company....I need the hairy bugger!

Good luck to Spike on Friday...sorry lads can't be there to film it. Baby Sarah doing ok and if anyone is wanting to see a pic then you can PM me till friday night! Fiona :devil:

Guest blackadder
Yey! Dont worry Blackadder' date=' I will look after the Ape for you :cheers:[/quote']

hee hee yeah right i don't know who's worse out of u pair! i'm not sure who will be proping who up after the gig......remember the absinthe!!!! :cheers:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yey! Dont worry Blackadder' date=' I will look after the Ape for you :cheers:[/quote']

*observes that the wife has made a thread*

*to no-one's surprise, notes that Baldy was in there like a rat up a drainpipe*

*draws the obvious conclusions*

*vows to fucking murder the bastard*

Guest Jake Wifebeater
:D I was having a nice chat with Jakes Missus and he rudely interrupts

I would sooner stick a snake down my trousers and trust it not to bite me than trust you.

Guest blackadder
Juan (euan scott) Jonathon Beveradge' date=' Leb (liam rutherford), Allison Ramage, Big jim (dont know his nreal name) and ross someone, (chell from big bros brother) though i dont know him personaly[/quote']

bloody hell they were all below me in high school! any chance ur from selkirk high? oh yeah i knew shell's and ross's sister as we were in same year. all names ring a bell!

Guest blackadder
Are you suggesting that Hog will attempt to have carnal knowledge of you whilst you are on your lonesome tod' date=' Jake???

If so, he should stop using these boards to try to get layed out! :D[/quote']

hee hee the only way hog would get layed out is if he actually try'd it on with me......will never happen!

ah well ape gotta be on his own just now until sat! i had hospital apointment for dud ankle....don'ty ask long story!

Fi.

Guest blackadder
That sounds like a neat party trick.

hee hee hmmm thinks about snake in trousers! :D

got lots of good party tricks! hee hee i should know almost been a year of them!

bloody hell they were all below me in high school! any chance ur from selkirk high? oh yeah i knew shell's and ross's sister as we were in same year. all names ring a bell!

haha no i didnt.

i go to university with them all. in Ayr. ross is older, but juan, leb and jonny are on my course (when they bother to turn up) and i lived with allison in halls.

Juan (euan scott) Jonathon Beveradge' date=' Leb (liam rutherford), Allison Ramage, Big jim (dont know his nreal name) and ross someone, (chell from big bros brother) though i dont know him personaly[/quote']

holy moly, euan scott, guitar from life support right?

Leb, kreeper, i got theyre first ever cd... used to speak 2 that dude a fair bit..

Guest blackadder

hang on ian where are u?

got me wondering.....

u heard of a band called death certificate?

keep an eye out for them and the drummer!!! my little borhter but u wouldn't think that standing next to him he's over six foot!

ah it all makes scence now. anybody got any chocolate as i think i need a suger rush....... feel totaly nackared!

Sadly my chocolate supply is somewhat diminished after I tried to heat up a double choc cookie in the microwave last night and left it in too long burning it.

What a twat :down:

hang on ian where are u?

got me wondering.....

u heard of a band called death certificate?

keep an eye out for them and the drummer!!! my little borhter but u wouldn't think that standing next to him he's over six foot!

kelso r0ckc1ty.

death certificate, i normally hit the bar! but yea , heard of em, been to a ton of gigs theyve played but never really paid attention, my bad :down: i only bother about the stick finlays nowadays..

holy moly' date=' euan scott, guitar from life support right?

Leb, kreeper, i got theyre first ever cd... used to speak 2 that dude a fair bit..[/quote']

Juan does play guitar... i dont think he is in a band back home anymore. i could be wrong but i know he was in one. and yes Leb kreeper. im pretty sure jonny b is in kreeper as well. they ahve ace hoodies anyway.

Guest blackadder
Sadly my chocolate supply is somewhat diminished after I tried to heat up a double choc cookie in the microwave last night and left it in too long burning it.

What a twat :down:

oh dear.....ah well....oh yeah when ur back from gig i want details.......i'm wheren' a hole in me mum's kitchen carpet waiting for news on how gig went. FI.