aberdeen-music

Element 106 track, what ya think?

Hog

what do the guitarists use for distortion purposes? the guitars are just a fizzy mess. but apart from that it's really good. Like the bass playing and the mix isn't too bad. Just wish the guitar sound was better so it wasn't getting buried by the rest of the instruments.

I totally agree. Well, for that song it was 2 guitarists and now its only me who plays guitar. I have improved my guitar sound a lot recently. No disrespect to Jaimi but his guitar sound was quite fuzzy and we both played his guitar and effects board for that song.

I like Toms but the only problem I have with that recording is the guitar sound, next time should be better. Thanks for the feedback man

awesome! i like ... .very heavy and a good solid riff...

aside from the guitar sound its pretty damn good hogster! It would be damn near perfect with a proper guitar mix/sound in there but then u know that already :)

Bass is quite fantastic as is the drum/growling sound! Im gutted I can't make it up to the gig tomorrow now :(