aberdeen-music

blackatom.co.uk no more?

Untitled

yeah man, i went to have a looky yesterday to see if anythings been changed and i was like "huh?"

oh shit there's a wasp in my room :( silly bastards trying to fly out the glass part of the window

im not helping, last time i helped a wasp outside i got stung. But then again its right above my bed and i don't want any surprises when i go to sleep tonight, argh!

oh shit there's a wasp in my room :( silly bastards trying to fly out the glass part of the window

im not helping' date=' last time i helped a wasp outside i got stung. But then again its right above my bed and i don't want any surprises when i go to sleep tonight, argh![/quote']

Hahaha, i can just see you continuing to type as you duck, dive and look around as the wasp causes havoc.

Guest haigyman
Hahaha' date=' i can just see you continuing to type as you duck, dive and look around as the wasp causes havoc.[/quote']

ahaha, getting a few letters done at a time

Yes, the website does appear to be down at the moment. But we will sort it out as soon as possible, and there will be some serious updatage soon, even if I have to do it myself.

Once my exam on Monday is over I intend to have a search through my massive archive of minidiscs and get some decent MP3s up there... Possibly including some of our set from the Me FM radio broadcast (there's a good version of 'Down' if I remember correctly) and if anyone knows about anything converting videos onto a computer that'd be cool as there's plenty of interesting live shit we have on video too.

Ok, the website isnt dead, its just being an arse.

Its a stupid pay as you go type thing so basically i have to log into some kind of dial up every 35 days to keep the Black Atom account active, i havent done this and the sites just suspended. Its still there but i have to pay through my fetid hoop to get it back up, its all a very neanderthal way to do it, but in all honesty until i start getting payed to do it, its the easiest way for me.

Sorry i'm depriving you of seeing the same information thats been there for months, it'll be back soon, promise! Never know, you may even see an update sometime soon.

Ok, im sorry, its wrong to joke ;)

Regardless, cheers for your patience.

I think Milner's referring to the fact I announced I was considering asking Neil to change my username to rainbowslutface in honour of Shaun's slur on my scene points.

And not that I'm a slutface who goes home with whoever.

Better not be anyway!

I'm an angel I'll have you know.

Aye.

Good gig anyway.