aberdeen-music

Sigur-Ros @ Glasgow Carling Academy

Birdman

it might have been me' date=' i really can't remember...[/quote']

And i quote "I suck" and "all of my posts are complete rubbish" how ignorant, self opinionated

and set in your own ways can you be?

Seems to me that you would state anything to justify your case, thus arguing with the likes of you is completely pointless. I tried to post constructive points that add a positive vibe to this thread, yet you try and make this thread another slaging match. Just what is your downfall and mallfunction? Do you seek to belittle others just so you can improve your own cause? If that's the case then you really should get a clue.

And i quote "I suck" and "all of my posts are complete rubbish" how ignorant' date=' self opinionated

Seems to me that you would state anything to justify your case, thus arguing with the likes of you is completely pointless. I tried to post constructive points that add a positive vibe to this thread, yet you try and make this thread another slaging match. Just what is your downfall and mallfunction? Do you seek to belittle others just so you can improve your own cause? If that's the case then you really should get a clue.[/quote']

He's just mad that they don't play any metal when he goes into One Up.

And i quote "I suck" and "all of my posts are complete rubbish" how ignorant' date=' self opinionated

Seems to me that you would state anything to justify your case, thus arguing with the likes of you is completely pointless. I tried to post constructive points that add a positive vibe to this thread, yet you try and make this thread another slaging match. Just what is your downfall and mallfunction? Do you seek to belittle others just so you can improve your own cause? If that's the case then you really should get a clue.[/quote']

i genrally come up with somthing more witty than "you suck rune" but i could have been drunk...

i would read your post but im too busy being better at life than you...

i genrally come up with somthing more witty than "you suck rune" but i could have been drunk...

i would read your post but im too busy being better at life than you...

Tell the truth and say "i did read your other points but really couldn't come up with an answer

" Missing my points clearly states that you're full of shit

i dont think posting an anonymous comment as a negative scene point is starting a slagging match.....moaning on the thread about who did it on the other hand....

Excuse me but did i ask for negative feedback on a ignorant remark that had nothing to do with this topic? No i didn't. Why are you endorsing such ignorance?

fucking hell.......why bother moaning about lost scene points?? why not accept you are generally seen as something of a tit on here and leave it at that?

i don't care about scene point's as i have said this before. But childish immature comments on

threads i have made have no place on this board. Since when did past topics have relevance

on the sigur ros thread? They don't. I was being positive other people weren't. I rest my case

Guest haigyman
Get to the real point you moron. Do you let past posts fill your thoughts? I don't cause i ain't sad and have better things to put my mind on. You obviously don't

better things? like...whining about a scene point comment and using the word "ignorant" over and over. Hey! here's a plan' date=' go here: [url']www.thesaurus.com and find a fucking alternative.

Get to the real point you moron. Do you let past posts fill your thoughts? I don't cause i ain't sad and have better things to put my mind on. You obviously don't

This is a great post. Half weird psychic and half pop punk lyrics.

You started a bizarre 'debate' based around you losing scene points! I applaude you for going to see NIN and Sigur Ros. Fuck I'll greet you at the Nine Inch Nails gig if you send me a pic!

The time to stop moaning about losing scene points is nigh.

i don't care about scene point's as i have said this before.

And yet there's at least 3 posts in this thread where you bleat about the very same topic.

Glorious.

"Rune" is in my top ten 'to meet' people on this forum...