aberdeen-music

red sparowes - at the soundless dawn , affy good

steve corps

aye 'tis good. they were great live. and i was the ONLY person down from aberdeen for the gig it seems, didnt see anyone else...apart from maxi but he dont count bein an ex-pat!

i love everything on Neurot. steve, check out Tarantula Hawk (if you havent already) dunno if you'd like Grails but they are amazing (to me)

shaz

Heh' date=' we were going to go after Converge too...but went to get pizza instead.

Maybe the wrong choice.[/quote']

We, Unbroken and i, spent the next 5 hours wandering around Glasgow on a 14 mile

round-trip with NoiseCoreChris. It involved such highlights as Mosh Busking, Hedge Jumping and the loss of piercings, a very long story.....

:D

• 8 months later...
Heh' date=' we were going to go after Converge too...but went to get pizza instead.

Maybe the wrong choice.[/quote']

I went after Converge, and Red Sparrowes were actually better. Think I even preferred them to Isis, I was away in another world for most of the gig. And not because of too much alcohol consumption and/or illegal narcotics.