aberdeen-music

Songs which make you laugh

Guest Nikola Tesla

This one's ace for the title alone:

I Slept With The Daughters And All I Got Was This Lousy Song Written About Me - The Daughters

Guest bluesxman

Re:

Half Man Half Biscuit - I Left My Heart In Papworth General, especially the bit "When i'm pining for a cigarette, I think of all the free ones that I'd get, if I killed myself and came back as, a beagllllllle, WOOF!" Pretty much all of the Back in the DHSS album is hilarious.

Also Where's Me Jumper? by Sultans Of Ping FC.

Nick Cave also gets a mention for Papa Won't Leave You Henry for the bit that goes "I woke so drunk and full of rage that I could hardly speak, a fag in a whale bone corset draping his dick across my cheek"

Well when Rob Halford came out of the closet, it may have not been a big thing.

well today we are one step closer to hearing the metal dudes sing " I want to be I want to be a homosexual"

Statistics say chances of being gay are what one in ten

that means there is a 40 percent chance that one of the guys in pantera likes men

:rockon: "hats off to halford" by Atom and his Package

Guest F.A._FEEDER

Anything by Terminal X.

But especially thier song 'i'm not homophobic' with the classic line 'that big orange poofter they call dale winton tried to stick a rocket up fuckin bill clinton, but clintons arse was full of moosh cause he'd just been serviced by george w bush'. :cheers: