aberdeen-music

Bands Wanted!!

i'd absolutely have loved to but i don't get back from holiday until the 1st of july and i'm starting a new job and graduating and stuff that week so getting organised would be a nightmare. if there's a chance tho' date=' i'll shoot up the road and come along to show my support. the ones i organised in the past were always an absolute blast! quik, liber8, de Barros, FeSTR, black atom, maiden taiwan, hot mangu. back then we were kings!!

/x[/quote']

hahahah i was actually at that gig ! back when i was like .... 14 or something .. now heres us playin g.. cosmic

Cant wait!

As long as we all get our fingers out and get the people there it will be awesome! We are trying to get a min bus organised to take some troops down the road to the gig.

Is anyone else doing anything similar? Maybe tie in together and work something out.

Cheers

Gary

Ye i was thinking bout doing something like that as i have no clue how to get there and if i drive there i cant drink (fuck. that.).

Any clues as to how mutch a bus/minibus would be?

Answers on the back of a postcard....