aberdeen-music

Stalking Pete Doherty

Rob

money money money

This programme should not have been shown.

Max is very ill and channel 4 should be ashamed at broadcasting the poor chaps erratic behaviour and mood swings.

The media are only making it worse by making him feel partly in control of something which he obviously is not.

If you want to end up like Max TAKE DRUGS , you might be fine now, but it will catch up with some of you and lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

Go for music - the best drug of all - it releases the bodys own natural chemicals AND YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE SHIT AFTERWARDS.

Guest Mr Blastcap

i believe the whole thing was an elaborate set up to elevate the chaps profile.(pd that is), allthough not an exact swindle his management must have been aware of the dangers of smoking smack while a guy with a video camera was in the room. the guy was unstable for sure, but pd is a tlentless middle class tosspot that thinks doing junk aligns him to byron etc. his music is piss poor, but i really admire his managemant and press agent- what a fucking sterling job!

project ven hell are a good band though. not shit enough for the NME though.....

im going to start a crap pub rock band, do loads of drugs, dress up in black watch uniforms and dribble on about caledonia as an experiment.

night night.

Guest lumpo

junky chic?

its when they go on about 'junkie chic'

if anyones ever known a junkie it def not chic

sad that some pricks think its cool

Strange concept: they all wear fag scarred old firm leisure gear.

I hate the Libertines' date=' but I give mucho respect to Carlos Barat for not having anything to do with Weasel Boy until he is clean. This is the sort of message the media and famous people need to be giving[/quote']

And having a buff drummer and being able to perform to a high standard live disnae hurt their cause at all ;)

Pete's the unlikeliest hero that's emerged in the last year or so. The Libertines were an okay band that got over-hyped tae fuck but had a pleasing ramshackleness to their live performances which even I, as not a huge fan of the music, could enjoy. I kinda thought that Libertines fans would be pissed off when Pete ripped off Carl's flat and all that jazz.

He's written about 2 songs that I can stand to listen to since leaving The Libertines. I'm quite looking forward to hearing whatever Carl produces 'cause I'm pretty much convinced that he made up a good chunk of whatever songwriting talent The Libertines had...