aberdeen-music

4th of June Lemon Tree, Karloff, Black Atom, Ruinous

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest F.A._FEEDER
*bumps*

Moorings was heaving on Friday 13th. Karloff fans get your arse in gear! :)

I recon the moorings was heaving cause GOLDBLADE and THE PLANETEERS were playing, not cause karlof were playing.

I recon the moorings was heaving cause GOLDBLADE and THE PLANETEERS were playing' date=' not cause karlof were playing.[/quote']emmm, hes talking about Friday the 13th of this month, when the only band playing were Karloff.

You are now the official fucking moron. Congratu-fucking-lations.

you're only going to this because your boy-fiend is a skater.

You're so cock whipped.

boy-FIEND? i know he can be an arse sometimes but i don't hate him haha

Nah, it's a mix between the thoery that if a skatepark gets built then he'll be happy and therefore ill be happy, and the fact that Atom are playing

boy-FIEND? i know he can be an arse sometimes but i don't hate him haha

Nah' date=' it's a mix between the thoery that if a skatepark gets built then he'll be happy and therefore ill be happy, and the fact that Atom are playing[/quote']

shut it, cock slave.

and I dont actually know your boy-fiend, I just like using the word fiend in every possible scenario.

shut it' date=' cock slave.

and I dont actually know your boy-fiend, I just like using the word fiend in every possible scenario.

i know you dont know him, it's perhaps for the best :p although he read an msn conversation we were having and you said something that if it had come from Haigyman he would have killed him but he found it hilarious! God knows...

i know you dont know him' date=' it's perhaps for the best :p although he read an msn conversation we were having and you said something that if it had come from Haigyman he would have killed him but he found it hilarious! God knows...[/quote']hahaha, my superior height makes me a much more acceptable person when telling tales of sexual debauchery.

if you're short, dont be a perv.

"Im sewing for sexual harrasment, Johnny said my hair smelt nice"

"thats not harassment"

"but he's a midget"

roflmao omg wtf?!?!?!?!1111111 l337 |-|/-\><0|2!!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!!!!!1eleven!!!!1

Guest haigyman
hahaha' date=' my superior height makes me a much more acceptable person when telling tales of sexual debauchery.

if you're short, dont be a perv.

"Im sewing for sexual harrasment, Johnny said my hair smelt nice"

"thats not harassment"

"but he's a midget"

roflmao omg wtf?!?!?!?!1111111 l337 |-|/-\><0|2!!!!!!!!!!!11one!!!!!!!1eleven!!!!1[/quote']

SEWING for sexual harrasment?