aberdeen-music

Exodus this Saturday

When does he ever shout anything in my direction that ISN'T vulgar?

You know I love you Adam, Yousef is just a phase. And I believe I was gentlemanly to you on Saturday, and I have congratulated you on your late night foray into the world of femaledom! But feel free to throw a drink over me this Saturday, considering 25% of Amanda's beverage went into my mouth.... :D

You know I love you Adam' date=' Yousef is just a phase. And I believe I was gentlemanly to you on Saturday, and I have congratulated you on your late night foray into the world of femaledom! But feel free to throw a drink over me this Saturday, considering 25% of Amanda's beverage went into my mouth.... :D[/quote']

Are you gonna make a weekly thing of this getting drinks thrown over you malarky 'cause i want my shot.

:D

hahaha true...you do put up with a lot dont you? hedgehog comments and the like' date=' just pour your drink over him..thats how to resolve a problem with him[/quote']

I still can't believe I missed that but I can understand how I missed it. :)

I'm looking forward to some Exodus action this weekend with 'Big' Dave Milne. His DJing at The Garage was unexpectedly shite on Monday but I'm sure he'll redeem himself with another sterling showing this weekend. I'm still waiting for that Tuesday setlist though Dave - thought I'd make it back in time for last night but only 'cause I have no concept of how long it takes to drive from Edinburgh to Aberdeen. :)

You know I love you Adam' date=' Yousef is just a phase. And I believe I was gentlemanly to you on Saturday, and I have congratulated you on your late night foray into the world of femaledom! But feel free to throw a drink over me this Saturday, considering 25% of Amanda's beverage went into my mouth.... :D[/quote']

I'm too much of an alcoholic to throw booze in the direction of other people's mouths. ;)

I think you'd be best off coming into the booth with me on Saturday...I may not make it out alive otherwise.

You better watch what you say - Yousef reads these boards you know :D

And no lookalie in The Garage (I've actually got no idea where the DJ was in there to be honest) but we just took to shouting towards the main area it seemed likely he was "What's this pish Milne?! Play 'Western Battle'!", "Death From Above!" and other similar sentiments.

I was just waiting for some chap called Milne to come and thump one of us in the chops. ;)

jimmy was telling me of the look on your face when you emerged with a gal on your arm..then saw Narc and the like looking menacing......didnt he shout something? something......vulgar? hahaha

It was just me and Narcy boy walking down Belmont Street and saw Adam coming the other way with a lovely piece of crumpet in arm. The expression on Adam's face just invited Narc to bellow something. I can't remember what it was exactly but i know it was vulgar because i gave him an Innes-esque telling off so shocked was i myself with it's crudeness.