aberdeen-music

Small Venue BIG SOUND!!

reaper

i was thinkin the other day just how great it is to play in a small venue

i mean its really fun to have the people right in your face and when your singin you could spit on them or bash someone in the face with your guitar your so close to them!!

but best of all is the sound, turnin up that amp as far as it can go, with some poor bastered sitin so close to the speaker he cant hear anything for hours after words

oh the joys of partying hard and playin tunes just as much!!!

:rockon:

I've seen tiny little guys hanging around in Drake's... I mean really small! They think the place is fucking massive! A concert venue!!! They get in for nothing because money is too big for them to carry. I've heard them comment on the noisey guitars that play bits on their own in the middle of songs. They are scratching their tiny little heads at the time!!! Bless em. Tiny ickle so they are...

Originally posted by Twobackjoe:

I've seen tiny little guys hanging around in Drake's... I mean really small! They think the place is fucking massive! A concert venue!!! They get in for nothing because money is too big for them to carry. I've heard them comment on the noisey guitars that play bits on their own in the middle of songs. They are scratching their tiny little heads at the time!!! Bless em. Tiny ickle so they are...

After seeing you recommend Explosions in the Sky and reading that post, it all fits.