aberdeen-music

Justin Lee Collins

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

OK, I confess, I was bored last night waiting for Get Carter to start, and decided I would see what was on Channel 4. Cue two programmes presented by this irritating wanker back to back.

Am I alone in wanting to smack his face until all distinguishable features have been turned into a bloody pulp?

X(

OK' date=' I confess, I was bored last night waiting for Get Carter to start, and decided I would see what was on Channel 4. Cue two programmes presented by this irritating wanker back to back.

Am I alone in wanting to smack his face until all distinguishable features have been turned into a bloody pulp?

X([/quote']

Yes. Yes you are. Hes a legend.

I must have missed the moment in time where ADHD became comedic genius then.

I think its refreshing to see a comic who really seems to enjoy himself and gets exited over the little things that most wont even notice. Regardless if you find him funny or not, you cannot deny he is entertaining (surely his accent is comedy enough?)

Guest tv tanned
I think its refreshing to see a comic who really seems to enjoy himself and gets exited over the little things that most wont even notice. Regardless if you find him funny or not' date=' you cannot deny he is entertaining (surely his accent is comedy enough?)[/quote']

Perhaps I need to see him in more formats, but the two shows last night were not funny at all, and his style was just phenomenally irritating.

As for that FAQ U, it gives the impression of a private school common room, full of upper middle class people finding themselves jolly hilarious.

Guest Logan
I must have missed the moment in time where ADHD became comedic genius then.

um, please don't make fun of people with ADHD please! :nono:

Guest tv tanned
um' date=' please don't make fun of people with ADHD please! :nono:[/quote']

you, sir, are in no position to comment on making fun of people with any kind of affliction.

To those who have ADHD, I apologise, and hopefully they will realise this was not a slight against them.

Guest Logan
you' date=' sir, are in no position to comment on making fun of people with any kind of affliction.

[/quote']

yet you somehow are?

I dislike him as well. I first saw him on one of those channel 4 top 100 whatever shows. He's so terribly not funny. There isn't anything to get with him. He's jsut someone who thinks he's funny becasue he's loud acts "crazy", has a strong accent and complains about things by pointing out things which most people stopped finding funny years ago. He's jsut a typical channel 4 type presenter no talent whatsoever, but will be popular becasue he's "mad". There's too many like him.

Guest tv tanned
yet you somehow are?

tell you what, when you stop thinking it's fun following homeless people with mental health problems round town cos it's 'kewl' then I'll stop making fun of groups that you have problems with.

deal?

Guest Logan
tell you what' date=' when you stop thinking it's fun following homeless people with mental health problems round town cos it's 'kewl' then I'll stop making fun of groups that you have problems with.

deal?[/quote']

wow, pick up on something I posted a year ago. Well done. Are you also going to get on at me for thinking fat people were from another planet when I was 3?

Guest tv tanned
wow' date=' pick up on something I posted a year ago. Well done. Are you also going to get on at me for thinking fat people were from another planet when I was 3?[/quote']

nope, because we are

Guest tv tanned
I'd like to hurt him lots.

"I've given myself just 7 days to reunite the cast members of Grange Hill from the 'Just Say No' Campaign".......WHY?...why don't you do something good' date=' like cut your hair and lose some fucking weight.[/quote']

I didn't see the end, but I trust that he failed miserably?

you' date=' sir, are in no position to comment on making fun of people with any kind of affliction.

To those who have ADHD, I apologise, and hopefully they will realise this was not a slight against them.[/quote']

you better apologise to us.

and even though i think its ridiculous for people to get on at My Logan for soemthing that happened ages ago i feel i have to say this....

the guy is not homeless...nor does he have "mental health problems" he just walks funny! :p

how about getting on at the people who actually did say stuff about the homeless like the girl at the top of belmont street.

cunt

ps - JLC is a fucking leg - end