aberdeen-music

Visa Electron cards...

i had a normal switch card, then when chip n pin came into use i got a visa electron, which was SHITE, but apparently i got the electron coz i was going over my overdraft way too many times, then i was in the clear for 6 months so i got sent a good ole plain visa.. just go to your bank n ask for an upgrade!! :)

visa electron always worked for me in actual shops, but nowhere online would accept it, somehting to do with it not being secure online or some rubbish, so luckily i have parents i could borrow a credit card off of to make those purchases (mostly guitar stuff i think, from a couple of different places)

i just went down to the bank and got a new account... i just went in and said how my accout atm has a visa electron, which is pretty useless online, so could i get a new one with a debit card that i would be able to use, so i got a student account with a proper debit card and everythign is sorted

David

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I've never had a credit card in my life, and that's how I plan on keeping it. Doesn't stop the fucking snakes from offering me one on an almost-weekly basis, via junk mail or by phone. Fuck off, you're not getting my money. I have a new bank card, don't know what I can do with it, all I intend to do with it is pop it into the hole-in-the-wall when I need money. I have a chequebook, which is used solely for mail-ordering noise and I only got one two years ago. Keeps life simple and relatively hassle-free. When you have a mortgage and are only contracted part-time you have to run a pretty tight ship. Keilan's right though, banks are absolute fucking bastard bandits.