aberdeen-music

Moshulu Website Typo..

Ray

Didnt know where to mention this and figured this way would generate more traffic for www.moshulu.net if i posted it here.

typo on the gig listings page - dresden dolls, like so:

The Dresden Dolls have just toured as specially invited guests of Trent Renor of Nine Inch Nails and this will be an incredibly memorable gig.

i'm sure it will, however mr. renor might have something to say about that.

'ave a word.

ooh, talking of The Dolls...anyone know when the tickets go on sale? I popped into One Up on Monday and the girl behind the counter said they hadn't been released yet, probably wouldn't be for a while seeing as they were playing in August.

Would prefer not to pay the booking fee etc I'd have to pay online seeing as I live 2 mins from town

ooh' date=' talking of The Dolls...anyone know when the tickets go on sale? I popped into One Up on Monday and the girl behind the counter said they hadn't been released yet, probably wouldn't be for a while seeing as they were playing in August.

Would prefer not to pay the booking fee etc I'd have to pay online seeing as I live 2 mins from town[/quote']

Tickets actually went on-sale in One Up/The Bassment/Moshulu on Friday.

If i had a pound fr every time a member of staff had said to a customer that they didn`t have tickets for a gig when they actually did then i`d have paid off all of my parking fines already.