aberdeen-music

normal service resumes: NEXT FUDGE GIG!

The Ghost Of Fudge

since we are on first' date=' and the cokes are on last - is there point huffing the amp offstage?

Do the little kicks want to use an amp too, because that would save a bit of effort on the part of the Ascension Roadcrew heheh[/quote']

Every band is entitled to used their own choice of amp, so if the Little Kicks have a preference then yes you'll have to hump your amp off stage.

The alternative was everyone using house amps... we tried that... nobody liked it...

If the Little Kicks express no preference then we'll leave your amp up - but on one condition - the owner of th amp MUST be present throughout the Little Kicks setup and entire set in case anything goes wrong. In the past we've had bands using another bands amp only to have it cut out. The amp owner has fucked off the the kebab shop or wherever and comes back an hour later only to say "Oh yeah it does that all the time, all you've got to do it hold this switch down for 14 seconds while you waggle that cable then it's fixed."

See where I'm coming from? :D

Guest stuartmaxwell

See where I'm coming from? :D

are you going to be hanging about on the stage throughout this set flash?

:p

i may have to come and sample some of your fine drinks this week

Every band is entitled to used their own choice of amp' date=' so if the Little Kicks have a preference then yes you'll have to hump your amp off stage.

The alternative was everyone using house amps... we tried that... nobody liked it...

If the Little Kicks express no preference then we'll leave your amp up - but on one condition - the owner of th amp MUST be present throughout the Little Kicks setup and entire set in case anything goes wrong. In the past we've had bands using another bands amp only to have it cut out. The amp owner has fucked off the the kebab shop or wherever and comes back an hour later only to say "Oh yeah it does that all the time, all you've got to do it hold this switch down for 14 seconds while you waggle that cable then it's fixed."

See where I'm coming from? :D[/quote']

Yep totally agree, infact thinking about it they prob won't want to use my amp.... The distortion channel on it isn't suited to everyone's tastes - I personally don't use the distortion as I go thru my FX pedal. The amp has a phenomenal clean channel which suits me great, but prob not for The Little Kicks, sorry FLash dude didn't think about it that way!

As long as JD's help with the huffing and puffing - unlike Dirtbox's horrifically inept removal of their equipment the other time we played the moorings - thanks guys! :swearing:

Yep totally agree' date=' infact thinking about it they prob won't want to use my amp.... The distortion channel on it isn't suited to everyone's tastes - I personally don't use the distortion as I go thru my FX pedal. The amp has a phenomenal clean channel which suits me great, but prob not for The Little Kicks, sorry FLash dude didn't think about it that way!

As long as JD's help with the huffing and puffing - unlike Dirtbox's horrifically inept removal of their equipment the other time we played the moorings - thanks guys! :swearing:[/quote']

I'll be on hand to carry stuff also.

hmm i see, whats the new lineup then fudge??

Just us and the little kicks and poss a deadloss jam???

BECAUSE, our full set is around 1 hour / 1 hour 10 mins long so we can fill a bit of time that way matey!! :E :E :E

we were considering going on a bit early to get most of our songs played but we could help the time fly by playing the full thing anyway?