aberdeen-music

**punk/hardcore fans....VIOLENT MINDS (us) RESTLESS YOUTH (nl) this sat....**

THE PELICAN CLUB (basement of Hotel Metro, Market Street)

DOORS 8PM

VIOLENT MINDS (US)

fast and raw thrash influenced HC from Philadelphia. Violent Minds successfully borrow the sound of early 80's NYC hardcore and use it to mould raw, thick sounding, fast-paced songs of their own. with gruff and hostile vocals courtesy of Zach of ex Shark Attack

RESTLESS YOUTH (nl)

Instead of taking the late 80's for inspiration - RY have looked further back and blended a love of the Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys and Goverment Issue. This is complete hardcore worship born out of Friday night hang-outs and jamming Bad Brains covers

www.mywarrecords.com www.wolfbloodrecords.com www.completecontrolrecords.com

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Restless Youth are very fucking early Bad Brains!! Sounds awesome!!! Violent Minds are pretty raging aswell in a Negative Approach sorta way...

Time to mosh again :D Pity Definite Choice aren't the support ;)

don't forget tequila night dude

This looks like it'll be ace!!!

Haven't heard either band but I do like the sound of "fast and raw thrash influenced HC from Philadelphia" and "a blend of Bad Brains, Dead Kennedys and Goverment Issue".

I don't know where the venue is and I don't have anywhere to crash afterwards, but fuck it... sounds like fun anyway!!

This looks like it'll be ace!!!

Haven't heard either band but I do like the sound of "fast and raw thrash influenced HC from Philadelphia" and "a blend of Bad Brains' date=' Dead Kennedys and Goverment Issue".

I don't know where the venue is and I don't have anywhere to crash afterwards, but fuck it... sounds like fun anyway!![/quote']come down ypu bastard. filthopact are playing, wont be hard to find a place to crash. get yer arese doon!

come down ypu bastard. filthopact are playing' date=' wont be hard to find a place to crash. get yer arese doon![/quote']

I can guarantee that this man was drunk in Moshulu tonight but I endorse his opinion of coming down to see Filthopact as there's one guy in the band called Alby and he's a hot bit of ass.

Come along why don't you? I believe that myself and my bitch who I will call 'Slater' for now are DJing.

He loves it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

This, I think, will be the first HC gig at the Pelican since Extreme Noise Terror in 1992. Anyone remember that one, the one where Stime broke his leg? Looking forward to this one, hope there's a distro there.