aberdeen-music

Liverpool Vs. Chelsea

huntedbyafreak

AND you're a maggot. Chelski are going through. As for shevchenko ripping terry apart...I very much doubt that - unless he tries one of his head butt manouvers again. The man is a dick' date=' and should be in a 3 match ban at least.[/quote']

Pfft. Like Drogba is any better, he just clambers over people like some kind of gorr...well some kind of maniac animal anyway.

Is Crespo eligible to play for milan if they get through?

They were put forward by the Spanish FA instead of the 4th place team in the league. But the FA doesn't have to do it at all.

And Jimr, look at my goddamn posts. I said it was total bollocks that we have no chance because Alonso was out. We've played without him for 3 months and still managed to get pretty far in the Champions League.

They were put forward by the Spanish FA instead of the 4th place team in the league. But the FA doesn't have to do it at all.

And Jimr' date=' look at my goddamn posts. I said it was total bollocks that we have no chance because Alonso was out. We've played without him for 3 months and still managed to get pretty far in the Champions League.[/quote']

your goddamn posts? i'd say thats aggressive sir.