aberdeen-music

Old console game puzzle thingy.

Guest Scorge Spike

Guest Scorge Spike

This has been bugging the tits off of me all day, and I seek answers from anyone round here with a clue.

I was having a discussion about the fabled old Sega Master System earlier on at work, and I pondered if Sonic The Hedgehog 3 was ever released for it - I can vividly recall seeing it listed in a Grattan catalogue of 12 years vintage, but never remember it hitting the shops. I'm convinced it exists, but no bugger else does.

Help?

Guest Scorge Spike
To my knowledge it does not exist' date=' but there was a master system game called sonic chaos, which may have been confused with it. I'm not 100% sure of this though.[/quote']

I remember Sonic Chaos only because it was dissapointingly fucking easy (I think I finished it in about two sittings). I remember that the illustration had its own sleeve with Soinc 3 on it, but maybe that's what it mutated into.

PS: Cheers for depriving my bandmate of his social life, he is relishing the challenges of SOR 3 as I type, probably.....

A quick scan of my son's Master System games reveals he has Sonic Chaos and another one called Sonic 2. The dates on the back suggest that Sonic 2(1992) came before Sonic Chaos(1993), so I presume there must've been a Sonic1 too.

(In case you're wondering....Master System was way before his time, but he got an old converter to play the games on his Mega Drive, and picked them up 2nd hand.)

ps..the Sonic 2 cover has Sonic hang-gliding giving a 'thumbs up', as Tails scurries along lower down. They are about to be attacked by various creatures.

Guest Logan

No such game. Perhaps it was merely Sonic 3 on the MegaDrive you were looking at? Or Sonic 3 was the original title of Sonic Chaos and the clubby just added it in as that.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
PS: Cheers for depriving my bandmate of his social life' date=' he is relishing the challenges of SOR 3 as I type, probably.....[/quote']

I am not going to rest until I complete this fucking game, even on "normal" it's ridiculously difficult. The bastards just keep coming!

I am not going to rest until I complete this fucking game' date=' even on "normal" it's ridiculously difficult. The bastards just keep coming![/quote']

I just got a game called 'Spikeout' for the xbox. It's made by sega and is like a up to date version of streets of rage. It supports up to 4 players online and offline. You canna beat a good mindless beat 'em up!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I just got a game called 'Spikeout' for the xbox. It's made by sega and is like a up to date version of streets of rage. It supports up to 4 players online and offline. You canna beat a good mindless beat 'em up!

Fine name for a game, that. I may well get an Xbox purely to get another scrolling beat-em-up. Tell me more about this.