aberdeen-music

Obedience School Website up and running

Hardcore Mel

That was the best night I've ever had in Moshulu - it's just a shame the chance to DJ that sorta stuff doesn't come up more often as I had an absolute blast! Thanks to everyone involved in allowing this night to happen and as we said last night, if you need anyone to DJ the next one we'd be MORE than happy to do it again :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a night!!!

My nipples are still pounding after a certain dominatrix incident (those who were there know what i am talking about!!!), and my head hurts from the after party. :rockon:

Rainbow princess - the pics will be up over the next couple of days

Join the forum at www.obedienceschool.co.uk for updated and I will mass email all members when they are up!!

Hey Tam - all is good, busy and still abit blurry from all there nights out!! And constantly staring at computer screens!! :swearing:

First time I've ever been to a fetish night and I had such a good time! It was brilliant! All that hard work everyone put in definetly paid off. Roll on the next one!!!

Mine too! It was amazing as I mentioned maybe once [:p] and the crowd/shows/atmosphere were amazing and appropriately sexy.

I can't wait until September :)

So skinhead, will you be getting the obedience school website updated with pics and info about the most recent one? Can't wait to see how they turned out! Not looking forward to some of them though :help: but ah well, thats what photoshop's for! hehe!

Back to talking about the night, although I've said millions of times how great it was, i forgot to mention nice one to the djs! I felt the choice of music was spot on! Not the usual stuff played, but not so obscure as to leave those of us who are less familiar with this sort of thing in the dark (so to speak). You guys did a spot on job! Especially while having heaps of people wandering back and forth through your dj box all night, and getting in your way! hehe.

Back to talking about the night' date=' although I've said millions of times how great it was, i forgot to mention nice one to the djs! I felt the choice of music was spot on! Not the usual stuff played, but not so obscure as to leave those of us who are less familiar with this sort of thing in the dark (so to speak). You guys did a spot on job! Especially while having heaps of people wandering back and forth through your dj box all night, and getting in your way! hehe.[/quote']

It was mildly distracting at first as it was a bit like the Mud Club drinkers were angrily invading the booth or something to start with but we soon got used to it. :D

Looks like we might well be back behind the decks at the next one as well! Can't wait :)

It really was an excellent night. Thanks so much for letting me partake in such a great night.....can I sign up for the next one. And like Flis$ said, sorry to then djs for walking back adn forth through the dj booth, on the upside tho, we were never really clothed!!!!

Mel and Jim, thanks for the great organization!!!! everyone who helped out rocks and made the whole night absolutely amazing!!!!

And like Flis$ said' date=' sorry to then djs for walking back adn forth through the dj booth, on the upside tho, we were never really clothed!!!![/quote']

Well I didn't like to mention it but I can't imagine too many DJs complaining about that very much :p

I have just updated the site a wee bit with the addition of a rogues gallery. The pictures featured were taken at the last Obedience School fetish night, if you would like your picture added get in contact with me through the site and mail me your pic/s. The more fetish related the better!!!

If you have no picture but want one, arrangements can be made for private photo shoots for nominal costs!! Let me knowMAIL ME

Anyhoo check out the site!!

www.obedienceschool.co.uk

More updates later this week!! :rockon:

Sorry for the delay in getting the pictures up!!

(But I have no net connection at the moment cause bt suck and wont accept that the fault is there's not mine!!)

I will try to sabotage the uni connection and upload it from there. Sorry again guys. Oh and by the way can everybody stop calling bt faults cause its real hard to get through right now.

• 5 months later...