football seaton park 4pm saturday

Guest stuartmaxwell

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
sorry guys' date=' hangover... X-([/quote']

Must have been fun handing out SNP leaflets outside the St Nic's that day then ;).......

I had a great time, though it proves testament to my horrific lack of fitness. Same time next week?

Guest tv tanned
Must have been fun handing out SNP leaflets outside the St Nic's that day then ;).......

Trying hard not to breathe on people, or catch a whiff of anyone's fast food...

:puke:

sounds like a date scorge.

and all you cunts who missed caribou' date=' no luck

not one person in the (100strong??) crowd didnt enjoy it :)[/quote']

but Billy Shears were ace too :p

Fookin hell i realized how unfit i am after saturday, first time i played in over a year...still twas fun, ill be up for it next saturday again methinks. tho sundays would be better

SNAP!

We have the same scene points. Well' date=' Birdman does at least.

That means for 39 consecutive days you have to add to my positive points and I take yours away.

You might want to start looking for someone with the same points as you one your way down.

[b'](Not Birdman)

cunt, you deducted.

Guest neil ex
wait is there no pictures from this game?! I was upset at the photos from the last one' date=' not enough hot guys in shorts!

Actually, I don't think there were any hot guys in the pictures at all! :p:angel:[/quote']

You can't have seen the photos of Ross P then!

Oh yeah, what about Al? He's a handsome lad..

Guest neil ex

I need to spread some around before I can give you any more negatives, I'm afraid..

Aye, Maxwell took some photos aswell.. I'm looking forward to seeing them but also dreading them at the same time!

I do remember you getting a good photo of the classic Regatta label inside the jacket, proving its genuinity. To be honest though, you can tell a fake a mile off..

wait is there no pictures from this game?! I was upset at the photos from the last one' date=' not enough hot guys in shorts!

Actually, I don't think there were any hot guys in the pictures at all! :p:angel:[/quote']

I wasnt wearing shorts but i prob looked very hot. Its the Hull City shirt that does it....that amber and black...so sexy :p